21st July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology?

hello, sir i am shivam i am preparing for ism dhanbad plz guide me for best result as how to preaparing and which books i have to prefer .is there any website for previous years papers of geology and in which manner i have to study for best result .thank you sir my e mail is [email protected]

2nd March 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology?

hello Sir,I am a student of B.sc in geology and is appearing for M.sc entrance exam. can you kindly send me the previous 3 years question paper of ISM,M.sc entrance exam in geology.. Your affectionate manoj raj kakoti
[/quote]
13th March 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology?

What is the cut off mark to qualify ism dhanbad Msc(Tech) geology entrance exam?
19th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanna last five year question paper of M.Sc in physics in ism so please send me sir
10th April 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know the question pattern of ism Dhanbad ..i have appeared M.sc Tech 3 year course in applied geo physics..sir if you kindly inform me the
previous years question papers,it will very helpful to me..
yours faithfully ,Sankhadeep Dey
29th April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir plese.............. send me previous question papers for enterence exam of ism dhanbad in M.sc Tec applied geology.plese kindly request.it is helpfull for me.your faithfully, Lingaraj.k
3rd May 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

plese send me previous question papers for enterence exam of ism dhanbad in M.Tech in computer science
6th May 2012, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the previous four years question of entrence test of mech applied geology
13th May 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir if there is any site for ten years question papers for MSc in applied physics
6th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,I am a student of B.sc in geology and is appearing for M.sc entrance exam in 2013. can you kindly send me some of the previous years question paper of ISM,M.sc entrance exam in applied geology.. Your affectionate kunal shetty my email is [email protected]
18th July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a geography Hon's (B.A)passed student.can i study msc in geology from ISM Dhanbad.pls rply my email [email protected]
1st September 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Which book we have to follow for msc geology in ism dhanbad?send me previous years que paper plz.
1st September 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Which book we have to follow for msc geology in ism dhanbad?send me previous years que paper plz.my email id is [email protected]
16th March 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

ious years question papers of Geology?
sir,
i want to know the question pattern of ism
Dhanbad ..i have appeared M.sc Tech 3 year
course in applied geo physics..sir if you kindly
inform me the
previous years question papers,it will very
helpful to me..
your faithfully my id is [email protected]
31st March 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am pradeep student of B.sc and is appearing for M.Sc entrance exam paper. can you kindly send me some of the previous year question paper of ISM entrance exam in applied geology ... my email is [email protected]
30th October 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the previous four years question of entrence test msc tech applied geology, ism dhanbad.
Is there any site from where I get previous questions of entrance test for msc tech applied geology in ism dhanbad ?
4th February 2014, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare ism dhanbd entrance test for msc geology and where we can find previous exam papers
10th April 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am studying B.Sc(Physics Honrs) and want to continue my study in the field of Applied Geophysics in M.Sc Tech Course in ISM. I have been searching previous years question papers in this regards but unfortunately couldn't manage to get. Will you please help me by sending previous years question papers for entrance in M.Sc Tech in Applied Geophysics.

my email Id- [email protected]
10th April 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am a student of B.sc in Physics and appearing for M.sc Tech entrance exam in Applied Geophysics in 2014. can you kindly send me some of the previous years question paper of ISM M.sc Tech entrance exam in applied geophysics?

My email ID - [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

please send me the previous 5 years ISM Dhandbad Entrance Exam question papers for Msc-Tech in Geology
29th August 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir please recommend me the good book for preparation to m.sctech in geology.And can you please send me some previous year question papaer ...my mail is [email protected]
20th March 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir please sent me previous years question paper ISM Dhandbab entrance exam for MSC in geology . I shall be very much thankful to you . my I D is [email protected]
1st May 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

please,sir help me how to get seat in ism .i want to study applied geology in ism please help me .please refere me the best book and guide me the best tips fos get ism
12th January 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Plzz help me .... I am preparing for entrance exam of ISM dhanbad for applied geology ... Plzz suggest me best book and send me previous yr questions ...
[email protected]
2nd February 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kindly send me the last 4 years solved entrance exam question papers of Msc Tech Geology &applied geology..also please send me the syllabus I must follow to crack the entrance exam..
yours faithfully ,
Parvathy
2nd February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Kindly send me the previous solved entrance exam question papers of Msc Tech Geology and Applied geology.Also send me the syllabus I must follow to crack the entrance exam.My email.ID is: [email protected].
Yours faithfully,
Parvathy
2nd February 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir
kindly send me the previous entrance exam question papers of Msc Tech Geology &Applied geology..also please do send me the syllabus I must follow to crack the entrance exam.my email ID is parvathyshiva35@gmail. Com.
Yours faithfully
Parvathy.
24th June 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me the syllabus for msc tech geology entrance exam.. My emailid- [email protected]
Thank you
8th December 2016, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I want previous question of MSC tech applyd geology please sir send me and also given preparation guidens
8th December 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is shivam ,I want previous question paper of MSC applied geology and sir
give me guidance for preparation my email I'd is shishiv 1997@gmail .com
15th December 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,with due to respect this is Ashutosh kr yadav from jharkhand ,can I get JRF previous year questions paper (2015) for environmental science.my contact number- 8734070693 email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?