12th October 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET Exam in Home Science?

please give direction for preparation of net home science

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  2. NET Home Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Any job available for me after completing M.Sc (Resource Management) in Home Science?
  4. NET Home Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?
  7. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  8. How to prepare for ICWAI inter Exam with science background
  9. Can i get admission in home science after passing ssc?
  10. Should I appear in CSIR-NET if pursuing M.Sc(Environmental Science)? Tips to prepare for CSIR-NET? -- [New]
  11. U.P Board Intermediate Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous 5 years questions with answers of Home Science UGC NET
  13. Best coaching centre in Delhi for UGC NET commerce paper? How to prepare from home? Is it necessary to go to a coaching center to clear NET exam?
  14. Which are the good coaching classes for UGC NET exam in home science
  15. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
  16. Last 10 years question papers of JRF Home Science? I am pursuing graduation from BSc Home Science
  17. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Home Science) postgraduate?
  18. Which is the best book to be referred for home science in Hindi for preparation for NET exam
18th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET Exam in Home Science?

hai to all...i completed my m.sc food technology a 2013 rest of time i was worked as qc in food industr.now i want to attempt ugc-net exam...so plz give me the instruction how to prepare net exam and then whats the syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?