5th September 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?

hello

i m doing b.sc(hons) in home science with resource management as a major subject & human develpoment as a minor subject from institute of home economics,delhi university
i m in 2nd year..
i have done my 12th std in science sub.
i want to qualify NET exam of delhi univ.

and my 2nd option is b.ed

my ques.is ,,can i pursue b.ed with sub.science & english,,,instead of specificely b.ed in home science..??????

and 2nd ques.wat all options r available after my graduation for post-graduation and in which clg?????
pls give all d details of courses of p.g and of clg..

thnk u

17th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a Home Science graduate can I do B.Ed in Science and English rather Home Science? Options other than B.Ed?

After doing b.sc in home science, can i do b.ed in eng or science or in any other subject other than home science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?