16th December 2012, 10:44 PM
ajitsabran

How to prepare for SAIL if I am a Metallurgical Engineer

i am a metallurgical engineer b.tech 2nd year.? i want to preapre for SAIL. How do i do so

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers of SAIL MT of Metallurgical Engineer
  2. How to crack written test of SAIL, Bokaro entrance exam? Suggestion some tips and tricks for the same. I have done diploma with metallurgical engineering stream and belong to 60% disability
  3. How can I get a government job after doing B.E Metallurgy
  4. What are the vacant seats in PSU Job metallurgy?
  5. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying 4th year Metallurgical Engg
  6. Is there any scope for Metallurgical engineer in India or should I look abroad?
  7. Summer Internship for 2 months in SAIL, Tamil Nadu for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in SAIL? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  10. Can I appear for IBPS clerical exam after passing diploma in metallurgical engineering
  11. Which is the best book to prepare for PSU exam(SAIL,DRDO)? List of exams where I can apply for graduate engineer trainee post in Government Sector?
  12. How should I prepare for written test of SAIL?
  13. How to prepare for SAIL HR?
  14. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  15. How can you prepare for SAIL exam for Mechanical stream?
  16. What are the fields that I need to prepare for getting job in SAIL?
  17. Can a AMIE student apply for engineer post in SAIL?
  18. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SAIL if I am a Metallurgical Engineer

i want to job in bokaro sail.i am final year student of nit jsr.my branch is metallurgical & materials engg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?