26th December 2010, 05:50 PM
vt.amulya

How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Shortcut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude type questions?

How can i prepare for sbi bank clerk exams? i don't know how to prepare for this....plz help me to write this exam successfully & also tell short cut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude.[COLOR="Blue"]

30th December 2010, 11:55 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Shortcut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude type questions?

Hello dear
You can prefer books available in the market you can take the help of these books for your preparation. you can use R.S.Agarwal's aptitude book and KIRAN publications book for clerk. these books contains the shortcut method to solve a particular type of question. so please buy these books.
18th January 2011, 12:49 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Shortcut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude type questions?

Above Mentioned books are good but will not help you that much in terms of shortcuts for exam. It will be better that you join some coaching for this exam because only there you will be able to understand the short methods for exam because eveyone has different tricks for solving exam.
1st February 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Shortcut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude type questions?

show me some easy tricks to solve reasoning question of sbi clerk
10th March 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

what is bodmas method ?
17th March 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me some easy tricks in my email my id is [email protected]
28th March 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare english?
30th March 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i am prepairing for bank po exams. please help me some easy short tricks for reasoning. My email my id is [email protected]
26th April 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is bodmas method ?
bracket of division,multication,addition,substruction.
28th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for google placement
1st June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

short cut methods to reasoning type questions
8th June 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get through in the bank exam?
20th June 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Pzzzz help me to prepare English.
12th July 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Are there any no of attempts limitation in clerks exams?
12th July 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Are there any attemps limitation in sbi clerks exams?
13th July 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i want short methods and how to maintain time in exam plz help me
11th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the main preperation to get the sbi clerk in few days please suggest me ?
26th September 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
how to prepare for google placement
plz look how to slow the problem in easy way and learn the formulas for diffcult queations
8th January 2012, 11:22 AM
a path-finder

Smile Re: How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam? Shortcut methods to attempt reasoning and quantitative aptitude type questions?

Quote:
short cut methods to reasoning type questions
practise more than more.solve the question papers in fixed time.
9th March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the best author book of bank exam
13th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

please, tell me shortcut methods of solving of long division & multiplication useful for various competitive exam.
14th March 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

plz, Tell me the short method for test of numerical ability
16th March 2012, 09:26 AM
sanjaytripathi027

plz, Tell me the short method for test of numerical ability
29th March 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i want to know how to solve maths nd engliesh ,part
30th March 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the best author book of SBI bank exam
29th May 2012, 08:27 PM
jvijay24

Pls sent tamilnad mercantile bank clerk exam previous year question papers.
3rd August 2012, 09:53 AM
Arthykarun

Sir, I am preparing SBI Clerical exam. which is easy to prepare quick self study/ coaching class ?? And i want to know shortcut method of resonning ability..
17th August 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i want trick for reasoning and aptitude
15th October 2012, 05:53 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirants,
The candidate has to give importance to the following topic:
You can enter into the ibps website and apply for teh exam.
It can help you to get job in 19 nationalized banks.

These exams are mainly based on following :

1. Test of Reasoning
2. Test of English Language
3. Test of Numerical Ability
4. Test of General Awareness
5. Test of Computer Knowledge
each 50 marks

and the cut off will be on the range of 180+ to get a good job in a bank of your choice.
It is to keep yourself in a safer side.

Use following monthly magazines:
banking chronicle
current affairs
pratiyogita kiran

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
20th July 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i am going to become ex-servicemen. what is the age rules.
24th February 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

can i find any video lectures of quantitative aptitude , pls inform if any
11th March 2014, 04:56 PM
nalinagc

How to get more score in bank exams ? give some tricks on aptitude and reasoning
12th March 2014, 08:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

SBI is the leading public sector bank in India. Every year SBI will come up with the notification for the recruitment of Clerical and PO positions to SBI and also for its Associate Banks.

The selection procedure for both the positions would involve
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Ability
General Awareness
General English
Computer and Marketing Knowledge

One should have to score minimum qualifying marks in each of the categories of the written exam to get through it.

In addition, there is negative marking for the wrong answer questions.

As per preparation,

You should be good enough in Logical thinking to score good marks in Reasoning and Numerical Ability.

Many of the candidates will fail in this area. They will not understand the question logically. They will always try to think of which formula is okay to solve this problem.

If you clearly understand a problem with logical thinking, obviously you don't need to put your pen on paper to solve a particular question.

In addition, you can do mind calculations and you can answer more questions in less time which will let you to score good marks in the written exam.

Try to attempt mock tests and know the areas where you are lacking behind and put much concentration over those areas to get good marks in the written exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?