21st June 2011, 12:21 PM
pathadepallavi

How to prepare for SBI PO and clerk exams? What are the short cut methods of Maths and how to improve GK and English?

Please tell me how i prepare the exam in sbi po & cleark.

Please tell me shortcuts methods of maths, how improve my gk & english.

beacuse i giving 4 times exam in sbi cleark but i not done it full papers & not passed that paper please suggest me how i improve this things

23rd June 2011, 01:49 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for SBI PO and clerk exams? What are the short cut methods of Maths and how to improve GK and English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathadepallavi View Post
Please tell me how i prepare the exam in sbi po & cleark.

Please tell me shortcuts methods of maths, how improve my gk & english.

beacuse i giving 4 times exam in sbi cleark but i not done it full papers & not passed that paper please suggest me how i improve this things

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR SBI PO AND CLERK EXAM

-> The only way to do your exam well for Bank PO and Clerk is to prepare well daily for the exam...

-> Try to refer previous year papers, as you have written 4 times you must have known the pattern and type of questions asked in the exam...

-> Just prepare those questions daily... The main reason for you to clear the exam must be the time management in the exam..

-> First always attend the questions which you believe you can solve the question easily to find the answer, after finishing the known questions go for the questions which you are less sure of answers...

-> Refer good books for preparation.. The best way to prepare for GK is to read the newspaper and to buy the recent GK books for preparation.. some of the recommended books are as follows...

The Pearson General Knowledge Manual 2011
ISBN: 8131756408

General Knowledge Manual 2011
ISBN: 0230330606

General Knowledge Manual 2011
ISBN: 8131514366
[/

-> To prepare for English section, you must be good with the basics in English grammar.. just try to revise the English subject which you studied from the 8th std.. i have also attached some of the e-books which helps you to prepare with basic English grammar,

just try to cover the topics which will be asked in the exam...

-> I have also attached the previous year model papers of SBI clerk and PO exam in this post.. just go through it to know the pattern and question type followed in the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books for SBI bank exam which are available in the market are as follows...

SBI & Associate BanksΓÇõPO Exam Guide
ISBN: 8178123835

Target SBI Clerk Exam
ISBN: 5111101446

Sbi Clerical Cadre Recruitment Examination
ISBN: 8174821422

-> Try to buy the required books for preparation this time and prepare well daily... just try to rectify the mistakes which you have done in the previous attempt which you have done and try to overcome it by this time then for sure you will clear...

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 5022_BankPO_2009_SBI.pdf(1.53 MB, 326 views)
File Type: pdf clerical_exam.pdf(1.21 MB, 233 views)
File Type: pdf State Bank of India Clerical Exam Paper 2.pdf(220.8 KB, 216 views)
File Type: docx SBI 2011.docx(13.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf SBI PO 2011 notification.pdf(41.3 KB, 183 views)
File Type: pdf Grammar_Practice_for_Elementary_Students.pdf(1.93 MB, 416 views)
File Type: pdf Grammar_Practice_for_Intermediate_Students.pdf(1.53 MB, 301 views)
23rd June 2011, 04:05 AM
nitin2211

Default Re: How to prepare for SBI PO and clerk exams? What are the short cut methods of Maths and how to improve GK and English?

Please answer all questions since there in no negative marking
3rd July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for SBI PO and clerk exams? What are the short cut methods of Maths and how to improve GK and English?

Please send me all shortcut formulas of math
10th July 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i am a challenged person so i want to prepare for bank clerk exam at home . so tell me how can i prepare .
10th July 2011, 04:50 PM
sanjusan21

In reasoning section questions like answering the statement,conclusions how to slove it plz direct me..
20th March 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

how i impove for english & reasoning I feel i weak in both subjects Please mail me tips for it on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?