24th February 2011, 10:11 PM
azhar294

How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

I have no coaching.no advanced study materials in my hand.what i do for preparing aieee?

25th February 2011, 12:18 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

Hi friend;

this is very silly question you had asked; but as you had nothing in your hand i expect from you that you had 12th standards book with you .

and refreshers with you like pradeep,s fundamentals for physics and chemistry and for maths you can take RD sharma which best for preparation of AIEEE exam
and also for 12th standard board exam

these books are available both in Hindi and English versions.

Moreover you can also get previous papers of AIEEE exam from internet.

you can also study from 12th standard NCERT books.
25th February 2011, 12:22 AM
omprakash sharma

Smile Re: How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

Hi,

if you don't have any study material then also you can prepare for aieee.

you have your 11th and 12th standard books.
all the syllabus of aieee is from these books only.
if you study these books seriously you can score good in exam.
just solve more and more problems you can.

best of luck...
25th February 2011, 06:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For clearing this exam it is important that understand the various areas from where questions are asked. So for that you could download previous year papers and try solving them. Make sure to correct yourself in the areas that you go wrong. You must try to solve as many problems. Also make it a point to revise the portion studied once a week.
25th February 2011, 11:16 AM
krupadesai

Post Re: How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

You can easily crack AIEEE exams even if you haven't joined any coaching institutes. Following are some basic things you can implement for cracking the exam with good score:

- Allot atleast for 1 hour for 5 days in a week when you can solve aieee mcqs.

- Refer NCERT 11th & 12th standard text books for maths, chemistry & physics.

- Refer to MTG Chapterwise Explorer for maths, chemistry & physics. It provides solved papers chapterwise of the last 6 years of aieee exams.

- Clear your fundamentals: Carry with you pocket dictionary of these three subjects. Refer them whenever you have time. Manoj Publications pocket dictionaries are good one with basic concepts & equations well narrated.

- Prepare hard in last month prior to the exam. Study for atleast 12 hrs/day.

By following these steps strictly, sincerely your hard work can facilitate you in cracking the exams & get admissions in nits too.

All the Best! Start Your Reading from Today Itself!
25th February 2011, 11:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

To Study For AIEEE Exams Without Coaching Its Very Tough. But I dont Say That It Was Impossible. If You are Intrested to prepare for AIEEE Exams Without Coaching then I will Suggest You Just Purchase the Best Materials From the Market And Also Study From the NCERT Books.

Without Any Study Material, You Cant Study Well For this Exams. So, Please Purchase the Books form The Market And Also Purchase the Previous Year Papers And try To Solve them Regularly.

The AIEEE Exams Was Not Easy, You Require Lots Of Hard Work and Daily Practice And If Your Basics Of 11th And 12th Class Was Clear, Then You Will Easily Crack This exams With Good Rank.

So, I will Suggest You, If You Are Intrested to prepare for This exams By Self, then Please Purchase the Best Material from the Market, Only then You will Be able to start Your Preperation And Scored Good Marks In AIEEE Exams.

But, If You Can Join Coaching Institute, then They will Provide You the Best Material For AIEEE Exams And Tell you some Tips To Crack the Questions In AIEEE Examination.

But, If Your Basics are Clear And You Are Good In Study, Then Definitely You Will get Good Rank In AIEEE Exams. So, Work Hard And Keep Practice Daily, Then Definitely You will Get Sucess In AIEEE Exams.

All the Best

Rahul K
25th February 2011, 11:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to be prepare for AIEEE good self study is sufficient. first try to go through the syllabus of AIEEE carefully. the most of the syllabus of AIEEE is from your of your 12th syllabus.

first revise the whole syllabus of 12th. give attention to the basic part of the subject. practice the subject carefully again and again.after completion of the 12th syllabus try to study the extra part in the AIEEE which are not included in the AIEEE syllabus. a few parts are extra.

then go through some previous year question papers of AIEEE. try to get an overview idea of the AIEEE examination question paper. then buy some good books from the market and practice them.solve some model question paper seriously with time as like examination. but before the one month of AIEEE examination again revise the whole syllabus from the text book. then appear in the examination without so much tension. take the examination seriously and prepare for the whole year.easily you will rack AIEEE examination without any coaching.

also oyu my take admission in good coaching institution. they will provide you good study material and also good model question paper. the mock test conducted by various institution are very much helpful to crack the AIEEE examination.
25th February 2011, 12:16 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Dear,

In AIEEE exam following subjects are asked. i.e.

1. Physics

2. Chemistry

3. Biology

4. General Knowledge & Current Affairs

For Physics, Chemistry & Biology read & learn whole topics of class-11th & 12th.

and For General Knowledge & Current Affairs purchase a competitive exam book from market.

and self study for AIEEE.

All the Best
25th February 2011, 12:23 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

as you know that question asked in AIEEE are from 11th and 12 class only and question are generally simple but tricky so if you have strong base then you can do self study otherwise to do self studies for AIEEE is not that good choice .

you can take study material of different coaching institute like naryana their study material is best,career point also provide it you just have to apply for it

then you can join different open test series where you can see where you stand

and if you don't want to go for all these things then there are books like
10 years IIT JEE question papers.

for physics you can study HC VERMA
math -ARIHANT
chemistry - P.BHADUR (IN ORGANIC )
25th February 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the scopes and job prospectus in chemical engineering from a private aicte approved college?
25th February 2011, 12:39 PM
arvind.aggarwal132

Arrow Re: How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhar294 View Post
I have no coaching.no advanced study materials in my hand.what i do for preparing aieee?
Remember one thing always that no exam is tough we are tougher than exam.

To prepare AIEEE through self study may be difficult but not impossible. Give focus on basic concept. In physics to make concept is not tough but to make right concept is tough. Concepts of Physics written by HC verma is a very good book in my view.
Chemistry is nothing but a game of practice.In Organic chemistry, first learn about all BASIC Reactions, then start PRACTICE. Practice is a very important part ia all subjects. Focus on NCERT Chemistry. Maths is analytical use of brain. RD Sharma's Maths is much good.Objective maths by M.L. Khanna is best for praticing.

Practice, Speed and accuracy plays a vital role in one's success.
25th February 2011, 12:43 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
So you are preparing for AIEEE by self study. Listen you have taken a very hard challenge. I appreciate your wonder. I can help you bit for this.
This will be very hard for anyone to crack AIEEE without getting help from any coaching center. But I tell you that this is also not impossible. So you have to do sudden things along with you study. first of all please clear all your doubts regarding basic knowledge. that means read the text book according to the syllabus thoroughly. clear all the doubts. after that you have to solve the mock test papers regularly. You can collect those papers from internet. I am going to give you a link, where you have to make your profile. from here you can get all the required study materials and mock test papers. so please visit here.
http://www.minglebox.com/user.do?met...FUR76wodtiBbBg

NOW TRY TO PURCHASE AND FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING BOOKS
Physics:
Concepts in Physics (Vols I and II ) by HC Verma : A must read book.Read the concepts and do the problems for your own benefit.
Arihant Series : The best books to strengthen your concepts especially for Electricity and Magnetism.
Then go for books with objective questions for AIEEE (preferably Arihant)

Maths:
For Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry follow S L Loney without any second thought .Its the best.
For Calculus follow Piskanov( I doubt the spelling ) for the rest I think coaching class material should be enough.
Then do the Objective problems for AIEEE( Arihant has a good collection)

Chemistry:
Basic books are NCERT 11th and 12th textbooks.
Then you can go for Morrison and Boyd for Organic,J D Lee for Inorganic ,I dont remember books for Physical chemistry but your lecturers will tell you.

AND AT LAST OF ALL I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU SOME TIPS

follow this:

For physics:
1) Reverse calculation: put the options into the question whichever option satisfies the question is the correct option.
2)Dimensional analysis : Lets say the question is finding the range of a projectile, and the options are in terms of variables. Check the dimensions of all the options the one which represents the "length" is the correct option.
3)Conceptual analysis: For the previous problem, conceptually we can say, range increases with increasing initial velocity and decreases with increasing acc. due to gravity etc. So you can conceptually say initial velocity should be in the numerator and acc. due to gravity should be in the denominator etc.So that you can rule out some options.

For maths:
1) Reverse calculation ut the options into the question whichever option satisfies the question is the correct option.
2) L-Hospital's rule : Many limits can be found out using this.

Very Important Tip: You read books, you get some knowledge and you pass the weekly exams, but how long do you think you can remember the data.You would forget it in a year however strong your memory is.The solution for this is: You maintain three books,one for Maths, one for Chemistry and one for physics.Allot some 3-5 pages(not more than that) for each topic, for example 3-5 pages for Calculus in the Maths book .When ever you study a topic note down the important points in that book, in as small and as legible handwriting as possible. When you are doing some problems you may come across an objective trick,just note down in the allotted pages.This ensures that whatever you read in the two years you have it in some 200 pages i.e you are just writing the summary of dozens of books in some 30 - 40 pages.So when you think you forgot something you need not refer the dozen books and waste time,everything will be in those 30-40 pages.One more advantage is that during exam these books will be like your super power.You can refer these books in just 30min and you have all the knowledge you gained in two years right in your memory.

So best of luck.......
15th March 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK FOR MATHS AND CHEMISTRY?
NAME: PRANAV KUMAR SINGH
20th April 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

can I have a job with maximum salary after 12th because I am of 16
24th April 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have an accident.is i am still able to pass the aieee exam
25th April 2011, 07:33 PM
ZChirag aggarwal

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare by self study for AIEEE?

Quote:
Dear frend,

there is no need to worry.you should start preparing just from

the NCERT book.side by side read all the conceptual and back questions from

Pradeep book as the study material is solved there which will give you a help

in solving extra questions.Read the theory portion again and again so as to

solve numerical problems and helps in clearing up your concepts.when you

have done all these buy a ARIHANT book for AIEEE as it contains previous

10year solved question papers.

Best of luck
26th April 2011, 12:34 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
I think the self study is more beneficial for competing in AIEEE. one has to be clear cut in the every chapter of NCERT because it is a cbse pattern based exam and most of the question are asked from the NCERT concept .
so go through each and every chapter of ncert thoroughly wether it is physics , chemistry or mathematics.
the best method to read ncert chapter is to make your own notes of the important points and learn each and every points daily.
after that try to do exercise given after every chapter.
if you bare sure that your ncert is clear then you can try other reference bokks such as pradeep or arihant and try to solve objective question .
if you follow this pattern then i promise you nobody can stop you to crack AIEEE.
Thanks
26th April 2011, 03:44 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Tips On how to prepare for AIEEE or any Other Exams

There are many ways to do self studying but first of all you should have great determination and hard work to achieve this

the following things can be done

1.try to as many as possible objective questions

2.theory questions try to read it in the morning

3.try to solve all previous questions of AIEEE and if possible IIT also

4.take some test series it will help you
26th April 2011, 08:16 AM
ravd0903

Hi friend !

For AIEEE exam you just have to read your NCERT books & solve previous year AIEEE papers .
And previous year papers are very less as this exam was started from 2002 onwards !

Best of luck !
26th April 2011, 09:20 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

To Study For AIEEE Exams Without Coaching Its Very Tough. But I don't Say That It Was Impossible. You Just Purchase the Best Materials From the Market And Also Study From the NCERT Books.Also Purchase the Previous Year Papers And try To Solve them Regularly.Keep Practice Daily, You will Get Sucess In AIEEE Exams.
26th April 2011, 01:20 PM
jayati grewal

Quote:
ans-u can prepare it by buying various sample papers available in market....internet can also be used for this purpose...u can surf on various sites ....
26th April 2011, 02:15 PM
roligupta91

Quote:
u can prepare by going through your 12th standard books thoroughly n download previous papers form internet and its previous papers books are alsoavailable in markets
26th April 2011, 07:43 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Tips for AIEEE examination:

For those students who face difficulty in working out for exam and its preparation this section is especially devised to meet the needs of aspirants, Do's and Don’ts for the exam and success secrets.

• Work for at least two years for serious preparation after 10th Board.

• AIEEE questions do have a need of being tackled with different tactics and perspectives.

• Each question is different in its own way with an element of surprise in it.

• Candidates who know how and what to look for in a question are likely to score high in the test.

• Since the most questions are basically designed to evaluate the conceptual clarity of the candidates and application of fundamental concepts, focus on mastering all the fundamentals well.

• Attain minimum qualifying scores in subject.

• Focus on one subject and ignoring the other may land up problems.

• Divide your time wisely and equally for all subjects.

• Focus on solving the problems on your own, while preparing for the exam.

• Try conventional methods first to solve problems Hit and Miss.

• Try to understand the problem again and find clues that can lead you to solution.

• Go through the concepts related to the problem once again and see how to apply to the problem in hand.

• Try to relate the problem to real-life situations for a conceptual anlysis.

• Consult the solution, only when you have exhausted your limits.

• Devise your own shortcuts and ways to tackle particular kind of problems.

• Speed and strike rate matters. Be quick and accurate to achieve high scores. High speed with less accuracy can actually ruin your results.

• Never use calculator while preparing for the AIEEE exam. Mental calculations actually increase your speed to a great extent.
26th April 2011, 09:06 PM
rajesh mishra

hi
To Study For AIEEE Exams Without Coaching Its Very Tough. But I dont Say That It Was Impossible. If You are Intrested to prepare for AIEEE Exams Without Coaching then I will Suggest You Just Purchase the Best Materials From the Market And Also Study From the NCERT Books.

Without Any Study Material, You Cant Study Well For this Exams. So, Please Purchase the Books form The Market And Also Purchase the Previous Year Papers And try To Solve them Regularly.

The AIEEE Exams Was Not Easy, You Require Lots Of Hard Work and Daily Practice And If Your Basics Of 11th And 12th Class Was Clear, Then You Will Easily Crack This exams With Good Rank.

So, I will Suggest You, If You Are Intrested to prepare for This exams By Self, then Please Purchase the Best Material from the Market, Only then You will Be able to start Your Preperation And Scored Good Marks In AIEEE Exams.

But, If You Can Join Coaching Institute, then They will Provide You the Best Material For AIEEE Exams And Tell you some Tips To Crack the Questions In AIEEE Examination.

But, If Your Basics are Clear And You Are Good In Study, Then Definitely You Will get Good Rank In AIEEE Exams. So, Work Hard And Keep Practice Daily, Then Definitely You will Get Sucess In AIEEE Exams.

thanks
26th April 2011, 10:51 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
Well this is good to prepare by self study rather than taking tuition and wasting so much time. If you can try to make a daily routine for study and then follow it, then this is better for you.
You can solve multiple choice questions of Physics, Chemistry and mathematics. You can purchase a question bank for AIEEE available in market. The basis of study is to clear concepts. As the paper consists of multiple choice questions so you need to have good concepts for the subjects.
21st May 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

if i solve all NCERT questions of class 12,what rank am i supposed to secure in aieee
6th August 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i cannot read in class 11,but how can i prepair aieee 2011.
6th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hi ; iam vicky malhotra thanku a suggestion for aieee lam better feel but i can't belive it without coaching success

THANKU ONCE AGAIN
9th September 2011, 11:05 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend...

you want to prepare for the AIEEE exam without any coaching tuition.

The AIEEE is based mainly on the 11th and 12th class courses. and the question comes in the objectives type.

your basic knowledge of all the subjects in the 11th and 12th must be solid. which will be help you in the solution of the question,

please buy some books in which the tricks for solving the question are given.

you have to study 6 to 8 hours daily.

by this you will be passed in the AIEEE exam.

best of luck.
12th December 2011, 07:29 PM
neo-rocks

hi dear,

as you know that question asked in AIEEE are from 11th and 12 class only and question are generally simple but tricky so if you have strong base then you can do self study otherwise to do self studies for AIEEE is not that good choice .

you can take study material of different coaching institute like naryana their study material is best,career point also provide it you just have to apply for it

then you can join different open test series where you can see where you stand

and if you don't want to go for all these things then there are books like
10 years IIT JEE question papers.

for physics you can study HC VERMA
math -ARIHANT
chemistry - P.BHADUR (IN ORGANIC )

thanks
31st January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for aieee within four months? am doing correspondence course from narayna! also i hav to go to school regularly.. so my time management is not good.. plz kindly help me so that i can crack aieee and get in to good nit?
31st January 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for aieee with in four months?am doing correspondence course from narayana.. also i hav to go to school regularly.. so i am unable to manage my time,.. plz kindly help me to preapare for it so dat i can crack aieee and get into good nit
12th February 2012, 06:57 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

You have a challenging thought to crack AIEEE without any coaching. For this you have to make your concepts clear and revise as much as possible as the questions of AIEEE are tricky so you have to work hard to crack this.
For preparation for AIEEE, you have to follow some books in which NCERT books of 11th and 12th is a must. For additional preparation you should follow Arihant for Chemistry and Mathematics, and H.C. Verma for Physics.
To check your preparation, you can solve previous years question papers and sample papers.
For any more queries, you can visit and submit it to our forum -
www.entrance-exam.net
ALL THE BEST for your preparation.
13th February 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

aieee is not so much easir to crack,we should atleast devot 2 hours to each subjects on daily bases,and should focus on quality not quantity,it is very important
most of the students study books from various authors and then also they doesnot got good rank
i studied only from ncert without coaching i got 311 all india rank in aieee 2011,but i have cleared all my concept,i dont used to study for whole day,just only for 4-6 hrs a day is sufficient
roshan
23rd April 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the benefit of doing previous year papers
27th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hey plz give me a link to download last year AIEEE question papers...

DJ MIT
1st May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

my son is studying in class 8th. i would like to make him prepare for mbbs admission from now itself. what books should i follow. how could i do this
12th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for aieee in 13 days?
6th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE exam is nice or NEET for engineering?
20th June 2012, 04:01 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend,

Let me make it clear you that there is not too much difference between IIT-JEE and AIEEE as regards the level of the questions. So, you should not take this exam lightly.

If you see the previous year papers of AIEEE, you will find that some questions are similar or even the same as those asked in IIT-JEE previously.
So, solving the question bank of IIT-JEE is a must to succeed in AIEEE.

Develop a command on two subjects out of PCM to get a good rank.

I would suggest you to study physics and chemistry in detail.

As per coaching is concerned, it will help you but you can crack AIEEE even without it.

BUT, yes, you must take the guidance of a good teacher of each subject.

Without a good teacher it will be difficult for you.

Self study alone will not do.

So,do self study under proper guidance.

You can join the following test series as distance course if you do not join any coaching:-

1. Allen AIEEE test series
2. Bansal classes test series
3. Career point test series
4. Vidya mandir classes test series

In my opinion allen test series is the best because it starts in july itself and is very systematic.

Best of luck,

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?