4th January 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for TANCET MBA entrance exam?

How to prepare for TANCET MBA exam?

Please provide certain tips

12th January 2011, 06:58 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for TANCET MBA entrance exam?

Dar friend,
For admission in MBA you have to sit in an entrance like,MAT,CAT or XAT etc...
For those exems Math and aptitude are very importent...
You can follow those books...
GMAT
CAT
GRE Barron...
12th January 2011, 08:34 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Really want to Prepare for TANCET MBA Entrance Exams, Then I will Suggest You Just Purchase the Previous Year Paper and try to solve them regularly, This will helps You to Increase Your Knowledge and You will be able to Attempt all the questions.

So, if You Really Prepare for MBA Entrance Exams, then please Improve Your Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. Because In MBA Entrance Exams You will get Objective type Questions.

So, to get Sucess In MBA Entrance Exams, You need depth knowledge, analytical mind and sharp memory. So please Focus On Your Weak Points and If Possible, then Join Coaching Classes, Because they will Provide you the Basic Tricks To Solve questions Fast. So please solve More Paper To get Confidence to solve Paper In Exams.
12th January 2011, 09:05 PM
mishra245

For preparing TANCET exam of MBA you can join the coaching.
solve more and more question papers of TANCET exam.
12th January 2011, 11:31 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you want to prepare for the TANCET MBA entrance exam then solve the previous year papers and the sample papers as much as possible.
and Improve Your Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. Because In MBA Entrance Exams You will get Objective type Questions
good luck............
13th January 2011, 08:28 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to prepare for TANCET MBA entrance exam
For admission in MBA you have to sit in an entrance like,MAT,CAT or XAT etc...
For those exems Math and aptitude are very important...
You can follow those books...
GMAT
CAT
GRE Barron.

good luck
15th January 2011, 06:44 PM
rahul_kumar066

In MBA entrance exams english is most tight subject there .so specially for subject, I would like to prefer WORD POWER MADE EASY and BARRON'S ENGLISH
31st January 2012, 12:43 AM
Rapchik007

As i know if you want to prepare for the TANCET MBA entrance exam then solve the previous year papers and the sample papers as much as possible.
and Improve Your Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. Because In MBA Entrance Exams You will get Objective type Questions
good luck............
12th February 2012, 08:22 PM

thank you for your information friends
21st February 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend
good luck............
2nd March 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

hi I am now only going to prepare for M.B.A. exam but i have to write my exam coming march 31 2012. It is easy for me to pass in this exam with good marks.If not please suggest me how to prepare in these short days.Because my only aiming is to join in M.B.A. with good marks in good college too.
22nd March 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

refrnce book 4 MBA ENTRNCE -TANCET?
23rd April 2012, 10:24 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

If You Really want to Prepare for TANCET MBA Entrance Exams, Then I will Suggest You Just Purchase the Previous Year Paper and try to solve them regularly, This will helps You to Increase Your Knowledge and You will be able to Attempt all the questions.

So, if You Really Prepare for MBA Entrance Exams, then please Improve Your Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness. Because In MBA Entrance Exams You will get Objective type Questions.

So, to get Sucess In MBA Entrance Exams, You need depth knowledge, analytical mind and sharp memory. So please Focus On Your Weak Points and If Possible, then Join Coaching Classes, Because they will Provide you the Basic Tricks To Solve questions Fast. So please solve More Paper To get Confidence to solve Paper In Exams.
23rd April 2012, 10:25 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to prepare for TANCET MBA entrance exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?