20th February 2011, 04:37 PM
yogish c naik

How to prepare for UPSC exam with optional subjects as Commerce and Economics?

Dear Sir/Madam
My Name is yogish i ve applied for the upsc examination for the first time my optional sub are commerce and economics and i ve no idea how to prepare for it pls let me now hoe to crack this examination and what my strategy should be for this examination

18th March 2011, 08:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam with optional subjects as Commerce and Economics?

First of all you need to concentrate on the prelims first. You need to clear this before you go in for the mains. As part of you need to clear the aptitude and the general awareness section. There are several books available for the same. For the mains you must first note down the areas and prepare accordingly.
16th May 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC exam with optional subjects as Commerce and Economics?

how to start study in upsc
16th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

plz tell which are the best optional subjects mainly chosen by students..??
22nd June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am a final year BE Student & My dob is 02-07-1991 . Am i eligible to apply for upsc examination & write exam .
26th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
First of all you need to concentrate on the prelims first. You need to clear this before you go in for the mains. As part of you need to clear the aptitude and the general awareness section. There are several books available for the same. For the mains you must first note down the areas and prepare accordingly.
what types of questions conducting
26th July 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is nikita and i am in the first year of m.com. my main subject is business eonomy according to my subject which book i have to refer plzzz give me the reply.
21st December 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What material i would use for prelims.
8th February 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for UPSC exam with optional subjects as commerce and economics

and which books i have choose

plzz refer me to prepare exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?