1st May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for UPSC? I have done 12th by commerce stream

I have done +2 by commerce stream . I want to prepare for upsc .Which subject will be better for me in graduation? my math and accouts subject are too good.

7th August 2013, 11:50 PM
sarik40

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC? I have done 12th by commerce stream

if want crack the upsc then first of all you should know about the whole process of upsc exam.as you have done 12 with commerce stream,you can do your graduation in economics or b.com.
11th May 2016, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage are required in graduation to attained sit in upse exam.
10th October 2017, 09:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam is conducted every year. There are many exams conducted UPSC. The eligibility requirements and books for preparation is given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation degree or any equivalent degree in any stream from recognized university. There is no minimum percentage requirements for applying to UPSC exam
- The age limit is 21 - 30 years.

You need to practice very much and get good knowledge on topics like history, geography and economy details of India. You also need to have good knowledge in general knowledge and general studies related topics. There are few books which will help you to improve the knowledge on the various topics. Some of them are listed below.

- Geography of India by Majid Husain
- Indian art & culture
- A brief history of modern India by Rajiv Ahir
- History of medieval India
- General Studies by Manohar Pandey
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?