20th August 2011, 08:01 PM
hlp4u

How to prepare for UPSC with Maths as the stream?

I want to prepare UPSC with maths as my stream what is the course for it .do the maths for UPSC and maths for MCA entrance needs same preparation

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of syllabus change next year for UPSC?
  2. How to prepare for UPSC? I have done 12th by commerce stream
  3. Stream to choose in 11th for IAS exam? How to prepare?
  4. What really UPSC is? What to study after 12th for it? What are all exams under UPSC?
  5. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  6. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  7. Career options after 10+2? What to do after 10+2?
  8. Which stream should i choose? I am interested in Maths
  9. Any chance to take admission in government colleges for MBA after scoring 7345 rank with 2285(Girl) in UPSEE? List of good private colleges in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Lucknow and Kanpur?
  10. Which stream is best to take in class 11 having least interest in Maths?
  11. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare for UPSC?
  14. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam in correspondence? How to self prepare for UPSC exam? Recommended books to be referred for UPSC exam?
  15. After passing through BSc from maths honors can I apply for UPSC
  16. Which stream I can select right after 12th if I am interested in Maths? -- [New]
  17. Which stream should I choose if I hate Chemistry and have interest in Maths stream? How should I explain my parents about my interests?
  18. Which subject paper I have to give for NDA? I am a 12th standard commerce stream student with Maths
29th August 2011, 09:29 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for UPSC with Maths as the stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlp4u View Post
I want to prepare UPSC with maths as my stream what is the course for it .do the maths for UPSC and maths for MCA entrance needs same preparation
UPSC is a Constitutional body which conducts examination for recruiting personnel for many designations like IAS/IPS Army officers etc. etc. ,

there is no examination called UPSC exam but it conducts many exams under UPSC :

I guess you are asking about UPSC CSE Examination which is the acronym for Union Public Service Commission Civil Service Examination.

this examination is conducted all over india every year to select the aspirants who want to become either a IAS officer or IPS Officer something like that.

preparation for this examination should be done hard packed with lot of sincerity
Dedication
Hardwork
Smart plans.
etc.,

as UPSC Examination has the facility in its level 2 stage of the examination to select two optional subjects you can select your choice as you are interested in mathematics you can go for it and prepare accordingly.

Maths is no doubt good scoring subject but practice carefully it needs lot of attention while writing the Mathematics examinations.

you are definitely eligible for the examination so just you need to concentrate on your preparation.
Do your hardwork and attempt sincerely.

all the best for your career
and preparation

Regards

~AdityA~
29th August 2011, 09:32 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for UPSC with Maths as the stream?

There is no examination called UPSC exam but it conducts many exams under UPSC

In my opinion you are asking about UPSC CSE Examination which is the acronym for Union Public Service Commission Civil Service Examination.

preparation for this examination should be done hard packed with lot of sincerity
Dedication
Hardwork
Smart plans.
etc.,

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 11:07 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

so, you have to be devoted to your study.
you have to practice a lot then you are also able for selecting in exam.
so, this takes a lot of practice and hard work.
you have to make a time sechudle and then you have to follow that.
all d best
30th August 2011, 02:19 AM
shobhitk53

Golden opportunity for MATHS stream guys..
In 1st round you have to face questions pertaining to reasoning,Maths...

The thing you need to concentrate first on is General Studies as you are supposed to be perfect in Maths..GS may be a hurdle..So go in to deep of it...Rest of all is in your hand....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?