14th September 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

How to resolve Invalid Application error in the application column of National Scholarship portal?

Hello everyone, when I am trying to renew my National Scholarship by putting my application id I am seeing some sort of error. It is showing Invalid application or not eligible. I need your help. Kindly help me to resolve this problem?

10th December 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to resolve Invalid Application error in the application column of National Scholarship portal?

Hello everyone, I had applied scholarship in nsp last year 2019,
Everything was verified yet i haven't recieve scholarship money,
And this year iv tried to renew my scholarship, and its showing invalid application id,
Please help me!
7th September 2021, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to resolve Invalid Application error in the application column of National Scholarship portal?

how to solve nsp invalid/NOT ELIGABLE REGISTRATION
30th September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Last year ,my Scholarship ID is showing as pending with revalidation with state nodal officers and yet...And when i login for 2021-22 renewal it's showing as Application ID is invalid or not eligible for renewal ..Can you give any solution for this problem??
18th August 2022, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

last year i can't renew application. when i am trying this, there is a message "This Application invalid and eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?