25th November 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if didn't received the scholarship even after renewal on National Scholarship Portal?

I received central government scholarship based on intermediate marks for my BE 1st year and 2nd year. I made the renewal of that scholarship. All my friends received money for their 4th year also, but I did not received it yet. What can I do now? Please help me.

27th November 2017, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do if didn't received the scholarship even after renewal on National Scholarship Portal?

You need to contact the concerned authority to find out the issue with your scholarship renewal. There might be some document issue and only concerned authorities can solve your problem.

If all your friends have received it, then surely there must be some technical issue. Just file a complaint as soon as possible.
1st March 2020, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do if didn't received the scholarship even after renewal on National Scholarship Portal?

I didn't renewal my scholarship what to do ?
19th June 2021, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

My application id for NSP was invalid what did I need to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?