10th February 2019, 01:13 PM
NENAVATH SRINIVAS

How to retrieve the MHA IB registration ID?

Sir, I forgot my MHA IB Security Assistant/Executive registration ID number. How to get my registration ID back? Is there any online process? Or, any manual procedure?

18th February 2019, 10:45 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to retrieve the MHA IB registration ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NENAVATH SRINIVAS View Post
Sir, I forgot my MHA IB Security Assistant/Executive registration ID number. How to get my registration ID back? Is there any online process? Or, any manual procedure?
There is nothing to worry about, you can retrieve you registration number.

When you fill any online application form you are asked to fill your mobile number and email id. if you fill valid email id and mobile number, then after successful completion of the online application form, you get a message containing your registration number on your mobile number and an email with the same information on your registered email address.

If you have forgotton your registration number then you need to check your email box and mobile messages. if you have deleted the message by mistake and also unable to locate the email in the email box, then you should check the spam folder of your email.

Also you can retrieve the application number by visiting the website of MHA. Click on the forgot registration number link and you will be directed to a page where after filling some details you should be able to locate your registration number.
17th February 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to retrieve the MHA IB registration ID?

how can i forget my registration id and password
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?