13th August 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How to retrieve registration ID of SSC CGL?

Sir by some mail securing issues unexpectedly i had lost my SSC CGL registration id. If there is any possibility how can i get my registration id again?
My details are

NAME: MEGHANA VIJAYA SAHITI SANKU

DOB: 06-07-1994

CONTACT NUMBER: 9866130620

FATHERS NAME: KONDALA RAO NAIDU SANKU

22nd August 2016, 11:46 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to retrieve registration ID of SSC CGL?

See, you must be requiring your registration ID for downloading the admit card for the CGL exam which is going to held from next week.

Now you have two options-
1) There is one more choice of entering your Father's Name, Date of Birth and your Name through which you can log in and download your admit card.

2) Also, you can use the "forgot password" option which must be there on the website and the instructions for retrieving your password ill be mailed to your registered mail id.

Also, you must have downloaded the application form while submitting the application for the exam. In that application registration ID is clearly mentioned. So, if you can find that, then also you ca retrieve your ID.

If, by none of the options you are getting help then there will be a help line mail id on the SSC page. Mail them about the issue. There is still one week left, you might get a reply from their side.
22nd August 2016, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have lost my registration id. It is not saved in my mail or any other place. please help me to get it again. My details are as under
Name: SHREYA AGARWAL
DOB - 30 NOV 1994
MOBILE NO.: 9808945601
FATHERS NAME- RAJESH SHANKER AGARWAL
31st August 2016, 02:01 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Don't worry if you lost your registration no if you have following details then you can retrieve your registration ID:-

Candidates name
Father' s name
DOB
You just go to your SSC portal fill the information then you can get.
27th September 2022, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i have lost my registration number of ssc and not getting otp on my mail id how to retrieve registration number please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?