8th January 2019, 09:27 AM
Bahubali7777

How to retrieve missing registration number of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant recruitment?

Dear friends, I have applied for Intelligence Bureau recruitment for Security Assistant post. Unfortunately, my registration number is missing and I want to know about it. Can you tell me how to retrieve it? Please tell me immediately.

20th February 2019, 07:07 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: How to retrieve missing registration number of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahubali7777 View Post
Dear friends, I have applied for Intelligence Bureau recruitment for Security Assistant post. Unfortunately, my registration number is missing and I want to know about it. Can you tell me how to retrieve it? Please tell me immediately.
When you fill any online application form you are asked to fill your mobile number and email id. if you fill valid email id and mobile number, then after successful completion of the online application form, you get a message containing your registration number on your mobile number and an email with the same information on your registered email address.

There are two options by which you can retrieve your registration number:

1. you need to check your email box and mobile messages. if you have deleted the message by mistake and also unable to locate the email in the email box, then you should check the spam folder of your email.

2. you can retrieve the application number by visiting the website of MHA also. Click on the forgot registration number link and you will be directed to a page where after filling some details you should be able to locate your registration number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?