20th October 2018, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in MHA Intelligence Bureau for Executive Security Assistant. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

25th October 2018, 09:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment?

No, it is not required to have experience to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment. Having field experience in Intelligence work is desirable but not mandatory. You should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment.
25th October 2018, 12:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment?

Yes, candidate having a field experience in Intelligence work will be plus to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment, but it will be desirable.
Candidate who have passed Matriculation (class 10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board are eligible and
Candidate must have a knowledge of any one of the local language to be eligible to apply for that post.
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 10 November 2018 till 11:59 PM.
25th October 2018, 04:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have received an email about the recruitment in MHA Intelligence Bureau for Executive Security Assistant. I would like to know that is experience required to apply for this post in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

Candidates with field experience in Intelligence work are preferred for the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment. Those candidates who have passed the matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of education and knowledge of any one of the local languages is eligible to apply for the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment. Candidates should not be more than 27 years of age for the Security Assistant/Executive in MHA Intelligence Bureau recruitment.
25th October 2018, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Experience required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant Recruitment :

The detailed information about experience required to apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau Executive Security Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs

Name of the Job Position - Security Assistant or Executive

Basic Educational Qualification:

@ You must have done Matriculation (10th Class) or its equivalent from a recognized board of education.
@ And also knowledge of any one of the local language or dialect that is mentioned in Table "A" above against each SIB or Centre of examination.

Besides this,.

>> Desirable Qualification:-

@ Field Experience in Intelligence Work

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?