22nd December 2010, 08:38 PM
yuarani

How to score better in MAT exam? Is it possible to crack the exam if started from now on?

Can u please tell me how to score better in MAT exam. i m going to start my preparation is it sufficent time to me plz give me some tips

23rd December 2010, 06:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score better in MAT exam? Is it possible to crack the exam if started from now on?

Cracking an exam depends on your aptitude and knowledge. You need to cover all the areas in terms of the various concepts. Also you need to solve as many papers.
14th January 2011, 10:24 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to score better in MAT exam? Is it possible to crack the exam if started from now on?

MAT is a standard exam and infact entrance exam for getting entry into MBA programme.

you are very late as you have very little time left for the preparation of this exam.
there is no any shortcut of success .you need to labour hard to secure good marks.

so, i don't think you will perform better in MAT 2011.
29th January 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

publications of bona maths olyampiard
27th March 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Has the AIMA changed the mat test pattern?
24th August 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

suggest me best time management according to the section in MAT?
28th January 2012, 01:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to score better in MAT exam? Is it possible to crack the exam if started from now on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuarani View Post
Can u please tell me how to score better in MAT exam. i m going to start my preparation is it sufficent time to me plz give me some tips

How To Prepare For MAT

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is conducted for admissions to various top level institutions in India..

The exam is conducted 4 times every year in the months of February,May,September and December..

For more information on MAT you can Click Here

MAT will mainly test you on the following things :-

Quantitative Aptitude
Verbal Ability
Data Interpretation
Logical Reasoning
Vocabulary

So, you need to start reading the newspaper and novels and look for the difficult words to improve your vocabulary and grammar..

I have also attached some of the previous year papers of MAT along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked and prepare accordingly..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
4th February 2012, 06:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuarani View Post

The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT 2012 is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University .

Final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.)can also apply.

There is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.

I have attached the question paper of MAT exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-1.pdf(97.2 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-2.pdf(115.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-3.pdf(87.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-4.pdf(42.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf MAT-Sample-Paper-5.pdf(45.7 KB, 68 views)
3rd February 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

how many questions should i answer in each section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?