17th January 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

How to secure a good position in reputed company after completing B.Tech?

I completed B.Tech 2012 passed out Student in the branch of IT. I want to secure good position in reputed company.For that what course I want to learn. Please give me suggestion. Please suggest what is best course to enter into good job.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  2. How to get a job in a reputed company after completing CS Final training?
  3. How to apply for summer training in NTPC?
  4. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  5. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  6. How to do BTech in Biotechnology? I am working in reputed Bio Pharmaceutical company
  7. Can I get a job in Tech Mahindra or any other reputed company after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  8. What is a better option between MBA finance and ICWA(Cost Accountancy)? What is the scope of ICWA course in Punjab and surrounding areas? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Paid Mining Internship in a reputed company or plant? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to appear for B.Ed exam? I have completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 6 years of IT experience in reputed IT company
  11. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
  12. Can a B.Tech graduate(58% in B.Tech) student be recruited in reputed company after doing MBA from good B school?
  13. In which field could I get a better salary, MCA or MBA?
  14. Can I get a job in reputed company after completing ICWA course without graduation?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  16. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  17. What should I do after graduation to get into a reputed company? I am doing graduation with honors in management
  18. What should I opt to work at a good and reputed position? What are the further studies that I should opt for the same? I am a 28 Years married lady and have B.Com degree. I was interested in glamour but could not succeed
30th January 2013, 12:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure a good position in reputed company after completing B.Tech?

B.tech degree is enough to find a rewarding job. Valid score in GATE will help you to grab a job with PSU like IOCL, BHEL and CONCOR. CDS exam enables you to join defense. IES is another competitive exam, through which you can try for a job in central government. State government departments also offer adequate openings for B.Tech holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?