18th November 2010, 08:25 PM
Shipra17

How should a 12th standard student manage time?

I am a class XII PCm student.how shud i balance b/w the 3 sub.how many hrs shud i giv to them.i hav been in proces of latenight studies but since few months i feel sleepy & unable to dedicate such hrs for same. I reach home at 4:00pm .please guide me about time management /table,coping with stres,diet plan for proper studies ,if possible. How cn i increase concentration power?

19th November 2010, 09:16 PM
vikash.digha.patna

Default Re: How should a 12th standard student manage time?

hi ,
this is vikash
in order to manage your time properly first thing you have to keep in mind
that you have to be serious about your every activity

now a very useful tip for you first you should try to practice yoga daily
because it will help you even if you take less sleep at night

now whatever the subject you choose to study try to be specific
i mean suppose you chose A.P,G.P,H.P TO study in a slot of 2-3 hr
then don't think about chemistry and physics
and when you have started a topic don't leave it without completing it
if you don't do this next time when you will go to study the remaining portion
you will have to start from beginning again it will waste your a lot of time
and thing which you don't just try to note them down in a separate paper
and have a look over it everyday you will find their answers your own in a week

i would again emphasise that don't try to cover everything in a day
chose a part everyday and don't leave untill it is totally yours
soon you will realise that you have covered a lot
and don't try to be specific that you will start studying only at evening or morning
it is not a correct way
whenever you feel free just start a specific study
don't feel excessively free...............
20th November 2010, 10:59 AM
Prakhars

Thumbs up Re: How should a 12th standard student manage time?

hiii,
Its very good that you are thinking of Time management. Since you are a 12th class student, it is very must to study well and clear all your concept.

In my opinion you must, prepare a daily time table on your basis, which includes all your studies, Entertainment...
Now you must strictly follow this time table.

Also you must give little more time for weak subjects in your time table.

In order to get into the Engineering, you must clear all your concept at your level, or make some shortcuts for your own. this will help you in IIT JEE, and AIEEE.

In order to crack AIEEE, you must thorough with the NCERT books becuase this exam is conducted by CBSE, and NCERT books are based on the CBSE syllabus.
20th November 2010, 02:05 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,you are own the manager of your studies & your carrier.here is a routine for your diet plan,study hr,concentration.just read very carefully-
*wake up everyday at 6:20am, go for a short walk & excercise for atleast 20min.take breakfast it's known as brainfood which keep you everfresh in your day.
*study as per your school schedule or exam time table.study for2-5hr before lunch.
*take lunch between 12-1:20pm.take some rest & give 1:30hr. for each 3 subjects(pcm).stay with maths as you practice for the problems.you can some fruit at evening.after that you can go for light entertainment such as sport just for 10-20 min.(may be badminton)it will give you freshness.
*take dinner between 7-8pm.after dinner you can spend your time with the doubtable topics came across yor study hr.
*go to bed at10:20-10:45pm.
remember don't prefer late night study on research it came to know that mind doesn't get your study & most probable that you will forget what you have studied at late night.take good sleep for atleast 6hr,it will prepare your mind for next day catch.
following the above routine i'm sure you will perform remarkable.OK, BEST OF LUCK.
29th November 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

how to manage time to study everything in two months?
4th December 2010, 10:23 AM
rahul_kumar066

It is very difficult to study whole course of 12std in two month but you want to make your move you could go and can manage your according to your syllabus you have to read only most of time if you get bore you should release your study and this way you can manage your time
8th December 2010, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

depends upon ur rigours...its not that tough to crack...
9th December 2010, 09:27 PM
lavanyaratala

depends on your strength and stamina to tackle the time effectively......
10th December 2010, 12:01 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How should a 12th standard student manage time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipra17 View Post
I am a class XII PCm student.how shud i balance b/w the 3 sub.how many hrs shud i giv to them.i hav been in proces of latenight studies but since few months i feel sleepy & unable to dedicate such hrs for same. I reach home at 4:00pm .please guide me about time management /table,coping with stres,diet plan for proper studies ,if possible. How cn i increase concentration power?
Dear friend,
12th standard is not a big deal,dont nervious...
Clear your concept in your subjective papers,Practice science related subject with math properly,Practice with clock...
etc
10th December 2010, 10:47 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

hii friend

don't worry i have all the answers for your questions

first beleive that this is the most common problem among all the students in your age

first of all you have to increase the interest among the subject so that you'll have positive attitude

say to your mind that "the study which i'm doing now will definitely help in the near future so i have to do my best now"

as you have immense time apart from your relaxation time

no need to study 24 hours do your best in whatever 2 or 4 hours

for concentration

do some meditation in the mornings just of 5 min you'll be active through out the day

and in your leisure times read some personality devolopment books so your mind will not concentrate on all the extra activities other than studies

a good atitude will be devoloped

all the best

~aditya~
10th December 2010, 04:42 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

If you feel sleepy these days then there will be only two issues. Either you are getting tired so much or you are taking so much heavy diet.
Maintain a balanced diet and do some yoga daily and sleep timely and effectively for minimum 6 hours.
Now comes the time management. you have 3 main subjects PCM. As chemistry is mainly theoretical, you should read it at night when the mind in is low performance stage.
you should practice maths in the daytime and physics can be studied at evening or early hours.
You should give at least 8-10 hours of study. Time can be divided as 3-4 hours to maths, 2-3 to physics and rest to chemistry.
Maintain daily target and achieve it whatever be the reason and situation.
17th December 2010, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to know how to manage time while working in a BPO sector and that also At Night Shift?
Pls Reply
27th December 2010, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i am aiming iit jee2012(although i m not doing well now).i m in my 11 std.i read theory and all the concepts properly but i can hardly solve many probs.icant solve jee level problems on my own .while reading books icant devote my time to problem solving. Wat to do? Pls recommend me some bks for the same.
1st February 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of CS(Company Secretary)?
How I can give the entrance exam Of CS?
Please! detail the complete process for becoming CS.
Give necessary info., if any.
Thanking you!
7th February 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i take more time for my maths i dont know how to complete my portion within time can you please suggest tips
1st March 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th class student. I am very confused on how to spend my time studying.From 6.00 in the morning to 6.00 pm , my whole day goes on roaming to school and tutions. I am very tired when i come back to home.Its really hard for me to study. Please help me.
8th March 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

My hs(wbhse) exam will start on next week, how can i revised the 3 sub PCM now.
19th March 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i m 12 standard student, and my 11 concept are quiet clear and i hve to crack aieee also.how i manage from school and tutions i get free at 7.30pm. then how should i study and manage time
29th March 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i m in d starting of 12th class & try 2 plan my strategy in this session but i want 2 cover up my 11th sylabus too for compettitive xames,so give me some tips & time managment tricks to tackle it !!!!!!!!!!!!
29th March 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i m in starting of 12th std & i have to cover my 11th std syllabus too to crack the compettitive xames,i get free at 6.00pm,then how shoud i manage time in weekends & schooltime and how much time i shoud give to pcmb individually.
31st March 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 12th standard.usually i score above 85% in unit tests and half yearly exams,but the problem comes when final exams are there.i dont know what happens to me as there is lack of concentration in those days and leads to fall in overall result.there might be lack of time management.please suggest me some tips for time management and stress relief..
19th April 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN A AVERAGE STUDENT CRACK JEE WITHOUT TAKING COACHING?
3rd May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am very much confusd abt how 1 sud realy go. I need to work on pcmb and doing a hell lot of numericals frm ncert nd other competion focused 1s, also ensuring dat ur concepts are clear isnt a easy task. I knw dat i need to gve evrythng gud time n m doin it. But dt way doin on my own i cnt keep pace wid d class lessons. What would be the remedy for balacing these things?
10th May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAV DAILY TUTIONS AT THE MORNING TIMES. SO I GET UP AT 5. AFTER MY SCHOOLS I REACH MY HOME AT 4.30PM
NW MA QUESTION IS HW CAN I STUDY BOTH MY SCHOOL PORTIONS AND MY ENTRANCE PORTIONS IN THIS LIMITED TIME???????
PLEASE SUGGEST ME A TIME TABLE SO THAT I COVER MA BOTH PORTIONS WITHIN THIS TIME(5.00 PM TO 12.00 AM) AND ALSO SOME ADVISES TO DRIVE AWAY MA LAIZNESS
PLEASE...........................................
31st May 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

hey hiee,
i m student of 12th i hav problem that i m busy in tution an coll all the day i go out from the home at 5.45 morning an i come back at 7.15
then i feel exausted then also i do some coll an tution work then i get a sleep .. i m becoming very poor in studies wt shuld i doo i m nt getting ....
2nd June 2011, 04:38 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

first appal you need to concentrate on how many subjects you have and duration of your study.you can divide these two things you wii get solutions for using time for each subjects
2nd June 2011, 08:38 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: How should a 12th standard student manage time?

Dear friend,

check out the following link,it may be useful for you

http://sbinfocanada.about.com/cs/tim...imemgttips.htm

GOOD LUCK
3rd June 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

hai ..
i am a 12 th student i .dont want any tips but just pray for all the 12th students who r going to write their public exams on march 2012
ALL THE BEST TO ALL THE 12TH STANDARD STUDENTS
BELIEVE IN GOD!
DO YOUR EST AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD
3rd June 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

HAI
I AM A 12TH STUDENT ..ALL THE BEST FOR ALL THE TWELTH STUDENTS
DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD
HARD WORD NEVER FAILS
HAVE FAITH IN GOD
ALL THE BEST FOR THE UPCUMING EXAMS!!!!!
U WILL DEFINETELY ACHIEVE WHAT U THINK .....................
BYE ! TAKE CARE!!!!
4th June 2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Dear friend,
12th standard is not a big deal,dont nervious...
Clear your concept in your subjective papers,Practice science related subject with math properly,Practice with clock...
etc
dear u dont have to wory about that all subject bcoz ur this msg seen that u are so concios about ur study ...and if u dont concentrate on ur study than plzzzzzzzzz be aware from the girls
5th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

schedule for holidays

wake up-5:00am
get fresh do exercise-5:00 to 6:00am
6:00am to 9:00am study any one subject
9:00am to 10:00am eat breakfast watching tv
10:00am to 1:00pm study another subject
1:00pm to 2:00pm listen to music of your favorite genre
2:00pm to 3:00pm eat lunch watching tv[if you want you can avoid that coz that gives radiation which effects in the worst way while eating]
3:00pm to 5:00pm sleep[listening to alpha binaural beats really helps to relax and sleep well]
after this energy snap
5:00pm to 8:00pm study another subject
8:00pm to 9:00pm do what you love and love what you do this will let you be a spiritual person [spirituality is also very important]
9:00pm to 10:00pm eat dinner with your family happily and enjoy your meal
10:00pm to 11:00pm learn 10 new words this will help you build a strong vocabulary too and use these words in your daily talk
11:00pm to 5:00am sleep
all this while you also need to take care that you have water regularly and keep yourself hydrated
eat nuts
eat fruits
drink 1 tble spn honey everyday
eat you proteins
never miss a meal
go to a counselor once in a month
take vitamin c tabs
play games or sports
alway be connected to people /talk/gossip and enjoy each secon of you life
because yesterday is a history & tomorrow is a mystery but today is a "gift" that is why it is known as "present"
following this would change you life and personality completely
all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th June 2011, 04:32 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
I am a class XII PCm student.how shud i balance b/w the 3 sub.how many hrs shud i giv to them.i hav been in proces of latenight studies but since few months i feel sleepy & unable to dedicate such hrs for same. I reach home at 4:00pm .please guide me about time management /table,coping with stress,diet plan for proper studies ,if possible. How can i increase concentration power?
Dear student,
Time management is one of the most important and crucial requirements to successfully crack any entrance exams.You may achieve this by:

1)Stop all extra activities.
2)Carry a small diary with you incorporated with important formulas and reactions.
3)Do practising by writing which will help you to retain for longer time.
4)Stress on that subject in which you think you are weak.
5)Solve as much questions as you can,but do not stuck to one question for long time,approach your teacher in that case.
6)Do not leave your doubts for last minute.
7)Study till late night.
10th June 2011, 04:36 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to manage time to study everything in two months?
Dear student,
Study is not a child's play.One should plan it wisely at the same time should execute it well.
To study everything in 2 months I would suggest you to read NCERT books and solve as much questions as you can.
Also solve previous year questions.
10th June 2011, 04:41 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
i am aiming iit jee2012(although i m not doing well now).i m in my 11 std.i read theory and all the concepts properly but i can hardly solve many probs.icant solve jee level problems on my own .while reading books icant devote my time to problem solving. Wat to do? Pls recommend me some bks for the same.
Dear friend,
You have step in class 11.You cannot expect miracle now.You may not solve IIT problems now,but if you work hard,follow your notes and practice sample questions then you may be able to solve any questions.
10th June 2011, 04:44 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
i take more time for my maths i dont know how to complete my portion within time can you please suggest tips
Dear student,
In weak subject of yours,you need more time for its disposal but it has to be compensated with the strong subjects of yours.If you still find to manage time,then consult your teachers and first clarify all your doubts in your weak subject.
10th June 2011, 04:57 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
i m 12 standard student, and my 11 concept are quiet clear and i hve to crack aieee also.how i manage from school and tutions i get free at 7.30pm. then how should i study and manage time
Dear student,
As you said that your concepts of 11th standard is quite clear,then its for you to catch up with concepts of 12th standard.
So catch up with your concepts quickly while revising your 11th standard concepts.
Fix schedule for every subject for each day of the week and staunchly follow them.
Take a rest for half an hour after you get free from tuitions and then resume your study.

Hope this may help you
10th June 2011, 05:02 AM
pongapandit

Quote:
My hs(wbhse) exam will start on next week, how can i revised the 3 sub PCM now.
Dear student,
You must plan out your schedule.
Keep an hour at least for each subject each day.
Staunchly follow your routine.
Solve previous year paper.
10th June 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am non-medical student of class XII and i want to secure good rank in AIEEE-2012 and other competitives exams. I had taken the coachings in class XI from aakash institut but due to lack of time my concepts are somehow not clear. This year i opt for separate tutions.but i have not any specified time table for studies due to school,tutions. i have also the DLP of Brilliant tutorials, Chennai. and due to lack of time i am not able to finish the syllabus of class XI from the DLP . so, kindly design such a time table so that i can manage tutions, schools and can study DLP of XII as well as XI also . before making the time table , i want that you should keep in mind my daily permanent routines and adjust according to it . the permanent routines are as follows:
MON,WED,FRI: 6.00a.m.-7.00a.m. - Math tution , 8.00a.m.-2.30p.m-School, 4.00p.m.-5.30p.m-Physics tution , 6.00p.m-7.00p.m- school work.
TUE, THUR: 8.00a.m.-2.30p.m-School, 5.30P.M-8.30P.M.-Chemistry tution ,
Sat: 6.00a.m.-7.00a.m-Math tution , 8.00a.m.-2.30p.m-School
Sun: 11:00a.m. - 12.30p.m.- test at chemistry tution , 4.00p.m.-5.30p.m- test at physics tution
Most important take care of sleepung hours . Its my promise that i will follow the time table .Reply soon.
14th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a I.C.S.E student of class11.iwont to crack AIEEE and IIT.how should i manage time reading my ICSE course syllabus as well as NCERT book for these examinations.what should be my timetable i want to start preapering for them from the beginning.PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTION
22nd June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET RID OF SLEEP?
26th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Ilike to study but my mind gets diverted from studies I can't concentrate.
9th July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I m a 12th class student of commerce...dere r all lengthy sub.(accounts,maths.economics,etc..)i wake up 4:30 daily.. all day i spend my tym in school n tutions of accounts maths n eco..den dere no tym left for managing the homework of both school n tutions..suggest me something for timely completing my homework
10th July 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i am going to school at 7 a.m and return to home at 7 p.m. i am very tired. i have no concentration.in 10th i scored 470. but in 12th idon't study. please give me some tips.
15th July 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

tension mat lo bas ye dhayan me rakho k pure din me kuch hrs aise hote hai jo koi tumse nahi cheen sakta ek 5:00 to 6:30 aur dusra 10;30 to 12:00 bas itna concentration k sath phad dala to life jinga lala aur kabhi pressure me pat padho pain leke padho aur baki time masti karo aur padhne k keewal 2 months hote hai january and february ye vo months jisme ki gai studies 'll get u the marks i suggesting that because m also 12 student and i understand all the very best
22nd July 2011, 09:42 AM
aroy8091

dear friend

you own have to manage your subjects because you are the student of 12 th std . you don't need to take help with others.
but i personally suggest you to give some more hours for math practice because it is a practice subject more you practice more you can score good marks
best of luck
29th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a 11 th class student i want to know that how should i manage my time table i m left wid 5 months for my annual exams so please guide me how should i manage my timetable,And i want to prepare for iit side by side and i m not getting time to study of my syllabus.plz tell me how should i start ?????????????
waiting for ur response......................................
30th August 2011, 12:31 AM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

first beleive that this is the most common problem among all the students in your age

first of all you have to increase the interest among the subject so that you'll have positive attitude

say to your mind that "the study which i'm doing now will definitely help in the near future so i have to do my best now"

for concentration

do some meditation in the mornings just of 5 min you'll be active through out the day

and in your leisure times read some personality devolopment books so your mind will not concentrate on all the extra activities other than studies

Thanks
30th August 2011, 08:25 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
I am a class XII PCm student.how shud i balance b/w the 3 sub.how many hrs shud i giv to them.
make a time table in which u give equal time to study for each subject..and it is extremely important that u give time for evening walk or take some time out for physical playing or exercise..just 1 hour would be enough..this will enhance ur concentration power..n will help u a lot in remembering..
30th August 2011, 09:50 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

for concentration

Thanks
30th August 2011, 10:07 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

for concentration

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?