23rd December 2011, 11:10 AM
chauhan..

How should I change the mode of examination in AIEEE form?

i want to change the mode of examination in aieee form...how should i do it???

25th December 2011, 10:31 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I change the mode of examination in AIEEE form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhan.. View Post
i want to change the mode of examination in aieee form...how should i do it???
In AIEEE Examination there are two modes of Examination :

>> Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
>> Offline Examination (Pen & Paper mode)

If you have done a mistake during online submission then you can Correct your Mistakes, the facility will be available after 23rd December, 2011 in the official website.

>> Yes, you can change the mode of examination but Change of Mode of Examination is only allowed from Offline to Online.

If you are Interested to change of Mode of Examination from Online to Offline, then it will not be allowed.

So, If you are Interested to change the mode of Examination, then please visit the given Link and enter your Necessary Information for Further Process.

Make sure that After successful submission of change request, an Acknowledge slip will be generated showing their earlier information and new request sought along with balance fee to paid, if applicable.

You are required to sign and send to CBSE for further processing and if you need more information then please check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in

Correction Online : Click Here
12th February 2012, 11:11 AM
swati_forum

Default Re: How should I change the mode of examination in AIEEE form?

In AIEEE Examination there are two modes of Examination :

>> Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
>> Offline Examination (Pen & Paper mode)

If you have done a mistake during online submission then you can Correct your Mistakes, the facility will be available after 23rd December, 2011 in the official website.

>> Yes, you can change the mode of examination but Change of Mode of Examination is only allowed from Offline to Online.

If you are Interested to change of Mode of Examination from Online to Offline, then it will not be allowed.

So, If you are Interested to change the mode of Examination, then please visit the given Link and enter your Necessary Information for Further Process.

Make sure that After successful submission of change request, an Acknowledge slip will be generated showing their earlier information and new request sought along with balance fee to paid, if applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?