12th October 2011, 01:38 AM
zeenatrahman175

How should I go through Preliminary and Main Exam of MPSC? Which subjects to be solved in Preliminary and Main Exam?

Hi,
i am zeenat rahman i want to persue my career in government job for that i am intrested in giving MPSC exam, But i dont know anything about it. I dont know what are the post given in MPSC. But truely i want to become an Economist and i heard that to become economist you need to give UPSC exam. But according to me I should crack the MPSC level exam... But i dont know the subjects topics and syllabus of MPSC. I want to know how to go through the preliminary and Main Exam. I want to know the marks distribution in Preliminary and Main exams as well. I also need information about the subects to be solved in preliminary and Main exam. Please help me i am very much confused

22nd October 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I go through Preliminary and Main Exam of MPSC? Which subjects to be solved in Preliminary and Main Exam?

plz suggest me books for mpsc main with computer as an optional subject...
8th December 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I go through Preliminary and Main Exam of MPSC? Which subjects to be solved in Preliminary and Main Exam?

Dear sir I'm Pradip Sharma,wants to career in government job for that i am intrested in giving MPSC engineering service exam so please send me model question papers on mechanical stream.
21st December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i just want to syllabus for preliminary exams of mpsc
2nd January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i want the to know the subjects for mpsc exam i cant know about it plesse give me the information. thanks
31st January 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know syllabus of mpsc preliminary
10th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want information about books ?i want the selection criteria for this exam? plz give information
11th February 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How much times a student can give the UPSC having the categeory OPEN ?
15th February 2012, 11:07 AM
Psnehal87

Hi,

I did my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am willing to appear for 2012 MPSC Engineering services exam. Could someone guide me on this ? Paper pattern, syllabus, how to prepare for exam ...

Many Thanks in advance,
Samy
25th March 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

This march i passed my sy bcom so can i prepare for mpsc prelims for june2012? I mean is the time sufficient?
I wish to give the exam this year as i want to study for my mba entrance at the end of the year and dnt want to waste my year i ready to work hard please suggest soon.
shruti potnis
28th March 2012, 09:58 PM
shirley_schmidt

helloooo

my dear friend

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
MPSC conducts exams for various Cadres of Officers in the Maharashtra State Services.There are basically 3 classes of Cadres:

-Class I.
-Class II.
-Class III.

For each of the above classes there are different Eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC Class I and Class II Officer exams:

-Age Requirements:

>> For OBC:35 years.
>>For SC/ST/NT:38 years.
>>For Open Category:33 years.

Educational Requirements:

You must be a Graduate.

Eligibility criteria for MPSC PSI/STI/Assistant Exams.

Age requirements:

>>For OBC:35 years
>>For SC/ST/NT:38years.
>>For Open Category:33 years/For PSI exam:28 years.

Educational requirements:

You must be a Graduate.

Examination Scheme:

Each of the above exams,will be having two exams:

-MPSC Prelims exams.
-MPSC Main exams.

After clearing the MPSC Prelims exams,only then you will be eligible to appear for MPSC Main exams.

BE POISITIVE

I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK
5th April 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

im really interested in giving Mpsc exams but dont now how to give prelims an main exam plz help me.

Thank you.
20th April 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir I want to appear for mpsc for Dy collector But I dont much knowledge about it. plz give me detailed information about it. suggest me book list for this
24th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

which timing will be mpsc exam started?
5th June 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name prem i want give exam of psi please give me information about this exam
3rd December 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the different posts available under MPSC state civil services exam???
14th May 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

M a Dr. But i want to bcme gvt off. In policy dept. How shd be possible by mpsc
17th August 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of computer science then which subject are require for mpsc exam.please guide me.
6th September 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

dear sir ;
I know detailed about mpsc prelim . now please tell me more about main exam. such that which subject it include for how many marks. please sir
6th September 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I want 2 know d subjects of MPSC entrance exam......
19th September 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Within how many days after pre exam cut off list for( main exam) were announced?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?