8th July 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How should I join CBI?

Sir i want to join CBI , plz tell me anwser completly ....and tel me how should i join it

10th July 2012, 08:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join CBI?

To join CBI, you have to clear SSC exam first depending on the post applied for. You can apply for junior level posts if you have cleared intermediate level. For officer positions in CBI, graduation qualification is must. You have to focus on subject areas like General Intelligence, GK, language skills, reasoning, numerical ability etc. If you are able to clear written exam, physical test and personal interview will also be followed as part of selection.
10th July 2012, 08:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join CBI?

Notifications about vacant positions available in railways will be published in official RRB site. You can get all the required information by logging in to this site. Also information on this will also be available in employment newspapers, government job portals etc. You need to appear for written examination by RRB. If you clear this exam, you need to attend Personal interview as well. Other job positions available in railways are loco pilot, technician, assistants, railway apprentice etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?