12th May 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I join RAW after passing 12th in Alipur School?

sir i am jamil i am 12Th passed by alipur school sir please tell me how to join raw

13th May 2013, 02:20 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join RAW after passing 12th in Alipur School?

Hi,

>> The RAW do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process.,

>> Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

>> Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too..,

>> So.,After Completion of 12th Standard.,You are Not Eligible to Join RAW Directly.,First you must Join in any of the UPSC or SSC Post.,Then you can get in to the RAW..,

>> For more details you can go through the websites www.upsc.gov.in and www.ssc.nic.in

..............GOOD LUCK..................
13th May 2013, 07:18 PM
skushagra45

Smile Re: How should I join RAW after passing 12th in Alipur School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am jamil i am 12Th passed by alipur school sir please tell me how to join raw
Research and Analysis Wing , is a external intelligence agency of Indian Government; You may call it ‘ A secret department ‘ . Basically it is known as RAW, one another name is, R&AW . RAW is an independent agency; It means, the agency work in its own way and it works under prime minister office . The information interchanged between PMO & RAW, are highly confidential .

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services . A candidate who is already working as a Grade 1 officer in government departments such as armed forces, intelligence agencies etc.; may be deputed as a RAW officer . RAW Allied Service ( RAS ) exam is specially made to absorb talent. Sanjeev Tripathi is the current Director of RAW from the RAS cadre . There are some other posts in the same cadre such as Additional Director, Joint director, special director etc .Recruitment & Jobs in RAW

It’s RAW way, that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too

If you are thinking that only secret agents work there, then you are wrong, As RAW is a organization so there is a need of every thing just like a simple office; There is a need of clerks, stenographers, analyst, desk officer, accountants, admin officer etc. We will start from the top .
13th May 2013, 08:04 PM
vkghanghas

Basically RAW agents are chosen from different departments like police,defense etc.
But now direct entries are provided to graduate students through upsc exam.
Also, you must be very passionate about the job as you will not get the fame as everything goes under cover.

Main thing , feel pride in yourself while doing such type of job as no one better than you knows what you are doing for the country.
13th May 2013, 08:06 PM
vkghanghas

Thumbs up Re: How should I join RAW after passing 12th in Alipur School?

Basically RAW agents are chosen from different departments like police,defense etc.
But now direct entries are provided to graduate students through upsc exam.
Also, you must be very passionate about the job as you will not get the fame as everything goes under cover.

Main thing , feel pride in yourself while doing such type of job as no one better than you knows what you are doing for the country.
19th August 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Is there any post for female candidate in RAW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?