30th October 2012, 06:25 PM
cloudia.d

How should I prepare for Fashion Design? I am a student of 11th standard

hi i am a student in 11th std study... in cbse school and a bio-maths student. interested in fashion designing....i want to know to prepare for it from now...?

31st October 2016, 11:20 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Fashion Design? I am a student of 11th standard

Yes, you will be eligible to get the admission in the B.Des or B.F.Tech course after 12th with PCM from a recognised board.

The examination paper contains the questions of :-

Quantitative Ability.

Current Affairs.

English writing and Communications.

Logical Ability.

Analytical Ability.

So, if you want to get admission in the course you need to practice on these syllabus and go through previous year paper.
4th March 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for Fashion Design? I am a student of 11th standard

Hi...I'm 11th standard student and I've taken computer science group....I want to do fashion designing...what are the qualifications and how can I prepare from now?
17th March 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have taken pure Science group how i join in fashion designer course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?