29th December 2012, 10:11 PM
kavita rohra

How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course

I have query that how to attempt nift situational test for mfm group for pg course?

30th September 2013, 01:49 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course

From just one centre in Delhi in 1986, the number of NIFT centre today has touched 15! From Shillong in the North East and Kannur in Kerala, to Bhubhaneswar and Kangra, they are spread far and wide (view listing for all centres). Offering UG, PG and Doctoral programmes in design, technology and management, these centres have been set up both in commercial and industrial hubs.

Spectrum of courses
The diversity of courses has also widened, beyond traditional ones like Fashion and Textile Design, to include technology and management courses that are allied to fashion. And post the NIFT Act 2006, the institute awards its own degrees. Courses include:
Bachelor of Design (B Des.) (4 years): Fashion Design; Leather Design; Accessory Design; Textile Design; Knitwear Design; Fashion Communication
Bachelor in Fashion Technology (B.F. Tech) Apparel Production (4 years)
Master of Design (MDes) – Design Space; M.F Tech – Master’s in Fashion Technology; M.F.M – Master’s in Fashion Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?