28th December 2012, 02:00 PM
Mirant Patel

How should I prepare for MDS entrance?

hello sir, i am an intern right now. i ve studied in rajasthan university. i am preparing for entrance. can u plz guide me of which books to be used for the preparation?? only books of mcqs are to be read or even subject textbooks are to read?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  3. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  4. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  5. How can I prepare to crack COMEDK-MDS? Tips for preparation?
  6. How to prepare for Manipal MDS entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  7. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  8. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  9. How to prepare for MDS entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  11. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  12. Which books will be helpful to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam? I am from Vijayawada, AP
  13. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  14. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  15. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. How to prepare for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  17. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  18. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
22nd September 2016, 08:32 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for MDS entrance?

Here are some books to prepare entrance exam for MDS :

-- Current Dental Examinations 2016

-- Complete Review of AIIMS - 25 Years + Supplement AIIMS - 25 Years for Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination

-- Target MDS PGIMER

-- All India PG Dental Entrance Examinations For MDS

It is suggested to you is that you should be regular in study with proper routine. You should avoid late night study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?