14th December 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for XII board exam in 3 months?

i am a student of xiith standard.i need to get 94% in annual exam.plz forward me a gud shedule.3 months are left.i am gud in studies.i have got 90% in xth and 93% in xi th

16th December 2011, 12:16 AM
madhumita2905

Red face Re: How should I prepare for XII board exam in 3 months?

I think if you are a good student then you need not worry about your marks. Just study hard and you will be able to score good, but still if you need any schedule, then the folllowing can b followed(i am assuming that your prepration leave has started)-

1. take a hearty 6 hour sleep and wake up fresh in morning(here the duration is necessary,irrespective of time when you sleep at night or the time you wake up...)

2.write the chapters you need to study thoroughly, which you havent touched till now and give them sufficient time and allot them that time in your time table when you are very fresh.

3. Plan them in such a way that half of the day is given to such chapters and the rest of the day to the other chapters which you have once studied.

4. carry this on for 1 month. I am sure by the end, you will be able to complete the whole syllabus once with some of the chapters aven twice.

5. your 1 month is complete nd now you are left with 2 months. start solving sample papersfor each subject and then you wil realise what topics are your weakness. do this for 20 days and write down what you are weak at.

6. In the next 10 days take your time for the topics you found in which you were weak.

7. in the days left you can revise your whole syllabus and solve more papers.

In this way you can be relaxed during exam times...
ALL THE BEST!
16th December 2011, 07:50 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare for XII board exam in 3 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of xiith standard.i need to get 94% in annual exam.plz forward me a gud shedule.3 months are left.i am gud in studies.i have got 90% in xth and 93% in xi th

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR XII BOARD EXAM

Am quite sure you will make it more than 94% in your board exam since you are really hard-worker seeing the marks scored in your X and XI grade...

-> Just concentrate only on studies for time being which just 3 more months.. X grade is nothing but to have good group and school for XII and XII grade but now XII grade is something very important in your life cause it finalize what is your future going to be...

-> So prepare well in the same time have a clear goal for your future which in sense if you are planning to be a computer engineer or doctor or to do arts course just work hard in it try to explore things well in hand joining the course...

-> To get more tips for board exam preparation, check out my post CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Reform is not pleasant, but grievous; no person can reform themselves without suffering and hard work."
16th December 2011, 08:01 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Dear Friend,

First of all I want to say that if you are Good in Study then not worry about the Marks.

If you want to get best Marks then decrease your depression.

If you Like then follow this Suggestions
1] Create your routine
2] Collect all subjects Books
3] Do study of Hard Subjects
4] Solve Question paper
5] See solved question Paper

Do study Hard.

Best Of Luck

Sayyed Shahrukh
16th December 2011, 08:26 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

I think you need not worry as you are a good student. I hope you are already with a nice flow. Just continue with that flow itself you will get succeeded.

If you still want some advise, i can give you.

1) Just study whenever you get mood.
2) Don't always keep on studying. It will make you bored at the end.
3) Just under stand the subjects. Don't by heart.
4) Solve more kinds of problems and learn the concepts clearly.
5) Try to cover all your subjects in two months and reserve one month for a
cool revision.

ALL THE BEST
17th December 2011, 07:57 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: How should I prepare for XII board exam in 3 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
then good.vconcentrate on your studies alone do not divert to kind of divertion like tv and computer then prepare a time table for yourrself and complete your studies in two months notice that you must have completed it thoroughly.then practice the sample papers and the previous year question papers then surely you will get surely above 94%
20th December 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for XII board exam in 3 months?

i have got 68% in xth i want to score more than 80% in xii th exams. nw 3 months are left. what should i do ?
24th December 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

dear friends i am a student of class 12 cbse and i want to prepare in 3 months and get atleast more than 85% if their is a way as i am writting this on 24 dec please help me when i have not taken my studies seriously till now.please help me
15th May 2012, 02:29 PM
chillarboy
Member+

you will make it more than 94% in your board exam since you are really hard-worker seeing the marks scored in your X and XI grade...

Just concentrate only on studies for time being which just 3 more months.. X grade is nothing but to have good group and school for XII and XII grade but now XII grade is something very important in your life cause it finalize what is your future going to be...

So prepare well in the same time have a clear goal for your future which in sense if you are planning to be a computer engineer or doctor or to do arts course just work hard in it try to explore things well in hand joining the course...

you want to get best Marks then decrease your depression.

If you Like then follow this Suggestions
1] Create your routine
2] Collect all subjects Books
3] Do study of Hard Subjects
4] Solve Question paper
5] See solved question Paper
4th September 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i scored 80% in class 10 exams i failed in class 12 half yearly. i have 7 months for the preparation of class 12 cbse board exams commerce student . please help me how should i study. can i get 90% please suggest some preparation tips???
2nd November 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

m a average student only 3 months are left plss help me to prepare for board exams n i want to score more than 80%...
2nd November 2012, 09:29 PM
admin1234*

Smile Re: How should I prepare for XII board exam in 3 months?

Quote:
First of all, understand that three months is a long enough time to actually go through your entire syllabus once again and get thorough at it. A few tips and a good schedule will definitely help you in securing much more than your anticipated 94%.

1. Try to figure out the timing when you are most alert and can study properly without getting disturbed. Basically, whether you are a morning person or a night person and accordingly plan out your study hours. However, please note that you must change these timings priorly 10-15 days before your exam and stick to a early sleeping-early getting up time so that your body is tuned to concentrate in the morning as that is the time you will give your exam.

2. Find out the subject that you are most scared of and try becoming an expert in that by practicing it daily for an extra one or two hours than what you give to your other subjects.

3. If you have subjects like Accounts, Maths etc which need regular practice, then plan out your schedule in such a way that you practice these subjects everyday.

4. After you are thorough with all the concepts, practice out the previous years' question papers as it is very important to do so to get an idea of the paper pattern and the type of questions.

5. Don't forget to have at least a minimum of 7-8 hours sleep, try avoiding heavy and oily food in the afternoon and if studying till late in the night, have a 1 hour sleep in the afternoon.Take a 30 minute walk everyday to freshen up. It really helps !

All the best for your exams and remember to keep calm always. In the end, it's just another exam. Do not be stressed.
21st November 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

i have just 3 months to prepare for 12th board exam and i am aiming for least 90% ... but my problem is , i can only study in the night time , plzz suggest something ...
29th November 2012, 02:58 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well there is absolutely no dilemma in the fact that you have brilliance in you. Also your previous results show that your talent is properly channelized. Now to get 94% or more the key thing is that you have to study. Not only mug up the subject but you need to understand it well also. So that you can answer critical questions easily. Now you have three months left. So I guess that your preparations are all over. So now is the time to do two things. One is, to revise every subject over and over again. You can maintain a routine as to revise which subject when. Also secondly, you must join some test centers which take last minute mock higher secondary tests. That way you get to know the different question patterns that can come or has come in earlier years. Also from you mistakes you learn the best ability to answer them.
19th December 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

How can i prpare for 2science board exam in 3 month ,i can't start any serious study about board...so plss sugest me a time table which i can cover whole syllabus befor exam.
1st July 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

please make routine for preparing for board exam in 9 months
5th November 2013, 03:31 PM
div n pranu

Quote:
i have got 68% in xth i want to score more than 80% in xii th exams. nw 3 months are left. what should i do ?
dnt take tension. study very hard... spend as much as time as possible in studies.
in 3 months anything can happen. also u may be the topper.
19th November 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a time table if my working hours are 5 .00 am to 11.00 pm (pcm)
23rd November 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

wil i fail in board exams if i fail in one subject
15th December 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

i get confuse when i sit in xam so plz tell me what can do for dis?
19th December 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

how a weak student prepare for 12th annual exam in 1 month
20th September 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th science how can i prepared to get 90 % in exam in two months plz reply
21st September 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
maths should be your priority as it is most scoring. Solve all N.C.E.R.T. questions of maths and especially the most asked ones. What are your subjects??
1st November 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

How to study for 12th board in last 3 months??i want to score atleast 80%.And how to prepare nicely for engineering entrance exams?Plz help..
2nd November 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare 4 my 12 boards. m nt dat gd in studies bt an average student . r8 nw i hav nly 4 mnths left.how should i study?
24th October 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have just 3 months to prepare for state board 12th class exams. Before today i have prepared nothing. Tell me the schedule to score more than 90% in PCM ?
6th December 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I was ill for seven months due to stomach ulcer and couldn't study at all during this time period. Now only 2 months are left for my class 12 board exams. How should I prepare myself for the exam in such a short time? Plz help.
11th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I will get more than 80Percent marks in arts stream. I m not study in whole year now i learning my books continously bt my learning will so weak and i want to help nd time table how to i prepare my exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?