5th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Zapshreyansjain

How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?

Hello Sir,

Can you tell me....
How to Prepare for Class 12 ????
As i Want To get 95%...marks

7th December 2011, 05:25 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapshreyansjain View Post
Hello Sir,

Can you tell me....

TIPS TO SCORE 95 % ABOVE IN 12TH GRADE

One of the very important ingredient to score more marks in 12th Grade is nothing but HARD WORK, yes if you are ready to spend everyday preparing for the exam without any distraction then for sure you will attain the goal which you have in your mind...

Some of the tips which might help you to attain your goal as follows..

-> Prepare a schedule for the subjects which you are learning and set a time limit for each subject..

-> You know that in which subject you are good and which subject you need improvement, so schedule a time daily in which you can concentrate more on the subjects you are lacking and try to learn it fast as any other subjects..

-> Stick the schedule in your study room and make a note of each day of your progress, and try to attain the task which in sense no. of lessons you want to cover each day...

-> Go according to the syllabus given to your curriculum and try to finish it first and then go for exploring the topics in detail to add more light in what you are answering in the exam which automatically increases the readability of the person who is evaluating your paper..

-> Good sleep is very much needed when you are in hardcore preparation for the exam, never end up in last minute preparation which is done by 99 % of the student including me it will never help you to score more than 95 % in your exams..

-> Set your goal clear and strive for it daily then for sure you can attain, keep the positive attitude going on daily..

-> If you feel that you are not able to concentrate and prepare well when you are in home then it is better to opt for some good tuition centre where you can finish up your daily studies with the help of personal mentor whenever you have some doubts popping out from your mind....

-> Always keep this mind, it is for sure you will try to end up muggin up the concepts to gain more marks in the exam but in future maybe the marks will help you to get in good institution for further studies but it is the concepts which you learnt will help you to shine in future, so try to know the concepts first and then move on with your studies...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
7th December 2011, 06:06 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for class 12th so as to score 95% marks?

Dear pal,
to score more marks the few requirements are hard work, time management, managing situation. With there you will surely achieve it.
Few tips for students who are preparing for their exam
1. Study your subjects daily
2. Concentrate more on units as per the weighta given.
3. Study in a calm atmosphere. Do not study watching tv or listening to music.
4. Try to study in the morning rather than doing late night study.
5. Do not postpone your work . Unless necessity occurs
6. Do not read out mathematical problems work them out.
7. Write as many exams you can rather than the school exam. Choose previous years papers and finish them writing within the time duration.
8. Do not get tensed while writing the answers for the exam.
9. Before entering the exam hall check yourself whether you have any papers as it might get into trouble.
10. Do not attempt studying in groups as it will lead to unnecissary waste of time.
7th December 2011, 06:08 PM
sathish0038

hi friend,
hear i am giving the information How to prepare in 12 and

TIPS TO SCORE 95 % ABOVE IN 12TH GRADE

One of the very important ingredient to score more marks in 12th Grade is nothing but HARD WORK, yes if you are ready to spend everyday preparing for the exam without any distraction then for sure you will attain the goal which you have in your mind...

Some of the tips which might help you to attain your goal as follows..

-> Prepare a schedule for the subjects which you are learning and set a time limit for each subject..

-> You know that in which subject you are good and which subject you need improvement, so schedule a time daily in which you can concentrate more on the subjects you are lacking and try to learn it fast as any other subjects..

-> Stick the schedule in your study room and make a note of each day of your progress, and try to attain the task which in sense no. of lessons you want to cover each day...

-> Go according to the syllabus given to your curriculum and try to finish it first and then go for exploring the topics in detail to add more light in what you are answering in the exam which automatically increases the readability of the person who is evaluating your paper..

-> Good sleep is very much needed when you are in hardcore preparation for the exam, never end up in last minute preparation which is done by 99 % of the student including me it will never help you to score more than 95 % in your exams..

-> Set your goal clear and strive for it daily then for sure you can attain, keep the positive attitude going on daily..

-> If you feel that you are not able to concentrate and prepare well when you are in home then it is better to opt for some good tuition centre where you can finish up your daily studies with the help of personal mentor whenever you have some doubts popping out from your mind....

-> Always keep this mind, it is for sure you will try to end up muggin up the concepts to gain more marks in the exam but in future maybe the marks will help you to get in good institution for further studies but it is the concepts which you learnt will help you to shine in future, so try to know the concepts first and then move on with your studies
Thank you
7th December 2011, 06:10 PM
surekha_katreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapshreyansjain View Post
Hello Sir,

Can you tell me....
Hi dude,
To score a good percent in class 12 you need to work smart.
My suggestion is to go through the prescribed text books first, be good at the basics so that you can answer whatever question that is given instead don't focus on selected questions.

Have a scheduled time table
Focus on all the subjects
Maintain a good health.
Feel free to clear your doubts from your faculty
Above all present neatly in the exam
GOOD LUCK
11th December 2011, 10:45 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is really good that you want to score 95% in 12th. You should make a proper study plan for this. You should divide the topics in to small subtopics and try to complete it. Keep a fixed and equal time for all the subjects. Keep a note of all the key points. Solve the past papers will also be helpful. With good hard work and proper determination you can surely score 95% marks.
26th December 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i hav prepared for boards but i hav not studied to the level of 90% how can i prepare for it in january and feb kinndlyy help me
26th December 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

i hav prepared for boards but i hav not studied to the level of 90% how can i prepare for it in january and feb kinndlyy help me
11th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for class 12th exam and i am very weak in studies so please help me?
15th January 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, how to prepare boaed before 1 month beacause i have preped 2year iit prepation.............
17th January 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir this is already high time now but i really want to score above 90% in 2nd pu can you pls give the tips and guidance to achieve it..
16th February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i wanna get good marks in 12th ... plzz help..am havin a scheduled time table bt nt able to stick 2 it at all.. every day i change it am really very nervous!!!!! nearly 20 days left how do i study fa main subjects????????????? plzzz do help!!!:((((
5th March 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO WRITE ESSAY ANSWERS IMPRESSIVELY IN VIEW OF 12TH CLASS ENGLISH?
19th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i hv pramoted to 12 class.i have habit of studing just b4 the exams & test but now i want to do the top in 12 cbse so,,,i hv started to study from begning...so,plz give me advice which help me to do better prepration n 2 get gud marks!!!!!!
19th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i hv pramoted to 12 class.i have habit of studing just b4 the exams & test but now i want to do the top in 12 cbse so,,,i hv started to study from begning...so,plz give me advice which help me to do better prepration n 2 get gud marks!!!!!!
24th July 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

im giving more time for maths because i love it but i thinks im weak in physics and chemistry so please suggest me what to do to get good marks in all subjects
6th August 2012, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

I am weak in phy I always doing very much work hard for remember the derivation but I forgot them after some days so plz help me to solve this problem
23rd August 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i read in class 11 . i have tution andcolage class . I regular study pcm . so how i main tain this ,,,,,,,
12th November 2012, 11:16 AM
MNandhakumar

If you decide 100% for your Match , Will you study using the different way with if you target 60% ? Of Cource Yes ! When you target 100% , your brain know that you mayn't make any mistake . Because of that you will study every important point that there in teh cylabus(The chart of study) ! The Result , You can get 100% score or maybe you will get 90% .

But if you only target 60% , your brain know how to tolerate the 40% of mistake . Because of that you won't be study all what you've to study , you will miss some chapters . You won't be know the 40% of 100% . And of course the result you may get 60% , sometimes 50% by hard and maybe failed ! do hard work for 100% u will get 90% sure........
31st May 2013, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

recently..i promoted to class 12...i want to get 95 % in class 12..iam ready for hard work but plzzzzzz tell me how i manage my time...how many hours i have to study..to achieve my goal..
31st March 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Raj. i have a qustion....how i got 95 per in my 12th board exam and how i ready. him self for the iit entrance
5th April 2014, 05:48 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Your intention is very nice to score more than 95% of marks in 12th Class Board Exams.

But it is not so easy to achieve this. Because one should have strong preparation towards all the subjects to score this much percentage of marks.

Here are some of the guidelines from my side

-Try to complete the syllabus for all the subjects of your academics 3 months well in advance to the Exams.

-The last 3 months, put much attention towards the revision of subjects and practicing of previous year academic papers.

-Try to complete the subjects first that you feel difficult.

-Don't leave any questions for choice. Get at least high level information on the things that you want them as choice.

-Try to discuss the things with friends and lectures so that you will get the new points and you will not forget them easily.

-In the final days, don' t try to study new chapters. This will create a state of confusion in your mind while writing final exams.

-Get the model question papers and previous year question papers and have enough practice for them.

-Try to analyze your performance from time to time and know the areas where you need to improve and put concentration on those areas.

-Improve your presentation skills so that you can present all answers in a wondreful manner.

Wish you all the best.
6th April 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir
my name is Dushiyant and I'm in class xi with pcmi, can suggest me how to get more than 95% marks and suggest me how should i study to achieve my goal .
31st October 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir! i am a in a depressed state, only 3 months left and the whole portion is remaining! show me a way to complete the syllabus in 3 months please.Ive scored 93 in Xth.
thank you!
23rd August 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I am sakshi shukla student of class 12th PCM stream . I want to score90 in my board. 5 months are more for me for my preparation. There is no any good teacher in my school. Please suggest something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?