23rd January 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How should i proceed for MSc IT in Pune University?

I have completed my bsc. IT from mumbai university.
but know i want to proceed my msc IT in pune universiry.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  2. What is the CSIR net eligibility?
  3. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  4. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  6. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  7. How should I proceed to pursue Ph.d after passing MSc Nursing from Kerala University?
  8. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  9. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  10. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  12. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  13. What's the difference between getting a degree from a general university and a reputed university like Pune university?
  14. Am I eligible for CSIR/UGC NET?
  15. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  16. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  17. Study material for MSc CS exam of Pune University?
  18. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology of Pune University?
14th July 2016, 10:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i proceed for MSc IT in Pune University?

Pune University (Savitribai Phule Pune University) is located in Pune, in the state of Maharashtra, India. It offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses in Arts, Science and Commerce streams.

The M.Sc. (IT) course offered by Pune University is of three semesters duration. To be eligible to apply for admission to M.Sc. (IT) course, you should have passed B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Sc./ M.S./ M.C.S./ M.C.A. or any other equivalent degree from any recognised Government University with good subject Knowledge of computing in DOC/ UNIX environments and should be proficient in C programming.

To get admission in M.Sc. (IT) course in Pune University, you need to obtain the application form from the University, fill it with your personal details and submit it on before last date of application form. If there is an entrance examination conducted for offering admission in M.Sc. (IT) course in Pune University, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examination with good marks to get admission in M.Sc. (IT) course in Pune University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?