16th May 2011, 11:23 PM
janvi sinha

How should I study continuously for 15-16 hours?

sir, if a student is not able for continous study (15-16hrs),but he/she has sufficient IQ for doing better?then with what method ,he/she should study?

17th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: How should I study continuously for 15-16 hours?

Hii

Its doen't matter you should study countinuosly 15-16 hours , the thing which is effective that your study style .. some time you study lee but you understand more so its depend on your understanding ..

If you want to study so you do study with your favorite music or novel if you feel bour so that activity ...
17th May 2011, 06:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is never advisable to study continuously for 15 to 16 years. Normally a person can concentrate for a maximum of 2 hours continuously. It is advisable to take a brake for 15 to 20 min thereafter. Also you should study for a maximum of 10 hours. You need to follow a systematic approach and cover topic by topic. Keep some time for revision too to make sure that you learnt all the areas that you covered that day.
18th May 2011, 07:35 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
It is never advisable to study continuously for 15 to 16 years. Normally a person can concentrate for a maximum of 2 hours continuously. It is advisable to take a brake for 15 to 20 min thereafter. Also you should study for a maximum of 10 hours. You need to follow a systematic approach and cover topic by topic. Keep some time for revision too to make sure that you learnt all the areas that you covered that day.
HIii,

Long time study create some problem , like body pain , headche and some other ..if you want to go long time study take pause between 1 and 2 hours and go futher study .. one more thing rest is more important for the time so please take rest also ...

Thanks ,
Ankur
24th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

how to concentrate when one have tv mobile internet playground all types of facilities
30th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

should we study contineously or take rest?
18th July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to meditate in Noisy Area?
18th July 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i motivate myself towards studying effectively? I usually study for 4-5 hours normally, but i want to study for 12 hours. Can anybody advise me?
8th August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is it possible for me to crack aieee if i study 10 hrs a day?
15th August 2011, 08:00 PM
mrenita

It's not easier to concentrate on studies for 16 hours continuosly..
Let me explain THE FOUR methods of learning

>>>1.OVER LEARNING:Learning topics by repeating it several times .

>>>2.WHOLE LEARNING:MATERIALS should be studied as a whole rather than bit by bit..Apply this technique to novels,articles and related books

>>>3.PART LEARNING ivide the chapter into several parts and learn it ina span of 3 to 4 hours.Apply this technique to text books.

>>>4.SPACED LEARNING :Study for 50 minutes and take a break for 10 minutes . Apply this to text books and even during exam.

Try these Techniques , it will be very usefull
15th August 2011, 10:24 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

you should not continuously study 15-16 hours because of your eyes compatibility. eyes want perfect rest.
you should study 10 hours daily but taking 1 hour interval after 2 or 3 hours.
16th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Bmsri

No way. Surely you can't continuously study for 15 or 16 hrs. Just concentrate on the studies without any distraction at the time you study.
5th October 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th student i want to read more since i have intrst in movin medicalsssss...but sometimes my intrst on readin continuosly becomes less...how can i make my mind to have intrst on readin such..i need a good advice for my life become bright....pls somone advice me..
5th October 2011, 05:09 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal, to excel in studies there is no need to study continuously. But during studying put your full concentration so that you can understand well. And also concentrate while your teacher teacher you. No one is capable of doing a work continuously have some kind of refreshment while studying but avoid watching tv and listening to music as they might divert your concentration. All the best
5th October 2011, 07:30 PM
sidbond

No one can study continuosly for 15-16 hours. Neither is it advisable to do so.

This may damage your health severely.

The best way to dedicate your time to studies is by maintaining a strict routine for self-study. Dedicate atleast 4 hours daily for self-study, 4-6 hours is sufficient for a person to clear any exam.

Take breaks in between for recreational activities, like go for sports, or pursue your hobby, or help in the kitchen etc.

Keep youself relaxed and fresh before sitting to study, preferably have a bath before doing so. Milk or another drink may prevent you from sleeping.

Finally, resist the urge to sleep. Find your will, and you will find your way.
9th October 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have not more than 5 months for medical entrance exam can i perform well by studying 5hrs a day ur tips to score better marks
24th October 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

there are 4 months left for cbse and 5 for entrance exams and i really suck at chemistry and physics ,.,.,.,.,.,
any tips for studying now to crack entrance exams?????????
17th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

if u want to study 15-16 hrs daily u must have physically fit.else it creates problems & makes u sick or tired.
following are tricks which useful in constant study for 15-16 hrs daily:
1. Always be inspired from some inspirational source
2. Concentrate on what u r studying
3. Makes a deep Intrest in that particular thing
because u r not intrested in that particular thing u can not study for such a long time!
29th November 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i motivate myself towards studying effectively? I usually study for 4-5 hours normally, but i want to study for 12 hours. Can anybody advise me?
how can u study so long yaar without a break!!!pls give me the tip.............
23rd February 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

how to revise every topic in just 20 days?
25th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for 2nd puc in 20 days
25th February 2012, 07:15 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvi sinha View Post
sir, if a student is not able for continous study (15-16hrs),but he/she has sufficient IQ for doing better?then with what method ,he/she should study?
HI!
This is not important that how much hour you study in a day..
You concentration and you determination will matter..

If you study 3 Hour a day with lot of concentration than also it will help you a lot..
If you want to study 15-16 hrs then you have to concentrate on your study...

GOOD LUCK!
22nd March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what are the simple methods for all clear in engg
22nd March 2012, 06:34 PM
karthikvkk

Quote:

It is just a case of lack in concentration...
previously if u used to study for long hours n if u r nt able to do so it nowadays then surely sumthing else is on ur mind,,,,,
otherwise even if u study focused for say.... 45 mins then it is really wat is needed. short bursts of study followed by a 10 min break......................... thats wat i recommend. try it
take care.
You should study through out the year not only the days of exam...1 First they should feel that the exam is not meant for them.2 They should think with friends.... enjoy yourself, talk to them- read booksand try to think possitive about exams.....It will helpGood luck to you!bye...do yoga and exercise daily...no...dont study for the previous ten hours
Continuous hours of studying will not only make you weary but also make you lose interest. Studying efficiently and effectively are the key factors to make the learning experience enjoyable whenever possible. Try out things that may spark that craving within you to learn.Continuous hours of studying will not only make you weary but also make you lose
22nd March 2012, 06:34 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
Look at first studying 15 to 16 hours is not that i will suggest.It doesn't matter how many hours you study,if you can't give your best in it.Instead study only in those hours in which you will have a real interest in studying and also spend some time in outdoor sports as it will provide relief to your brain and in turn strengthens your focus.

so all the best.
22nd March 2012, 06:35 PM
karthikvkk

Quote:
how can u study so long yaar without a break!!!pls give me the tip.............
previously if u used to study for long hours n if u r nt able to do so it nowadays then surely sumthing else is on ur mind,,,,,
otherwise even if u study focused for say.... 45 mins then it is really wat is needed. short bursts of study followed by a 10 min break......................... thats wat i recommend. try it
take care.
You should study through out the year not only the days of exam...1 First they should feel that the exam is not meant for them.2 They should think with friends.... enjoy yourself, talk to them- read booksand try to think possitive about exams.....It will helpGood luck to you!bye...do yoga and exercise daily...no...dont study for the previous ten hours
Continuous hours of studying will not only make you weary but also make you lose interest. Studying efficiently and effectively are the key factors to make the learning experience enjoyable whenever possible. Try out things that may spark that craving within you to learn.Continuous hours of studying will not only make you weary but also make you lose
22nd March 2012, 07:34 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hii friend.

You put a very intresting question to study over 15 hours.

But in reality , you will not get complete benifit by studyng over 15 hours. I recommend you just study 10-12 hours a day during exam times and if you will follow some points that i want to advise you then no need to study also 12 hours, You can just study 10 hours and can get excellent results.

- You always try to study or overlook what you have learned at your school/college everyday.

- Always try to make some short notes or important points to remember difficult chapters in better-way or easily.

- Try to solve the questions of each chapter from previous-years questions at the time of completing a chapter to get well aquented with the exam questions at one shot.

- frequently try to solve numerical to make yourself efficient in science and mathematics.

If you will follow the above points then at the time of examination preparation you can still easily recall everything and i am telling you these things because i have also followed these points and i got better results without studying 15-16 hours or late night studies.

I am sure that if you have the spirit then you can do it.

All the best.
22nd March 2012, 08:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Study hours is depends upon Your capability.

Like 15 to 16 hours is not important, Important is that what ever time you read that is not matter,

How you grasp your study, Then you capable your study.........
11th April 2012, 11:03 AM
ahmed ansari

Post Re: How should I study continuously for 15-16 hours?

my dear friend meditation is a state of mind where we just concentrate and we try to talk to god. so by closing the eyes and concentrating on meditation we will not get the noisy feel
8th October 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

it is definitely possible///nothing is impossible///one should have proper faith in hImself AND full dedication// success will kiss his feet
8th October 2012, 10:28 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
take care.
Continuous hours of studying will not only make you weary but also make you lose interest. Studying efficiently and effectively are the key factors to make the learning experience enjoyable whenever possible. Try out things that may spark that craving within you to learn.Continuous hours of studying will not only make you weary but also make you lose 22nd March 2012 06:34 PM krishna76743
Re: How should
9th October 2012, 01:24 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To study continuously for 15-16 hours you must follow certain steps as under-

1. Target your aim in your mind which you are going to achieve.

2. Make your body as hard as you can & keep all the physical desires aside.

3. Get your sitting in that room where fresh air passes through some window.

4. Take light meal & a plenty of liquids for refreshment.

5. Keep away all your entertainment gadgets & cell phone.

6. Decorate your study room with some fresh flowers.

7. Do believe in yourself & GOD.

8. Dont try to cover the whole thesis to make it a boring session but try to get the quick points & catchy notes in your revision session.
9th October 2012, 11:25 AM
lethal predator
Member+

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that it is not at all possible to suddenly increase your study time to 15-16 hours a day. You have to gradually increase the time of studying.

Second thing is that it is not the number of hours that matters, the thing that matters the most is that how much concentrate you are while studying. You have to study things in a right manner to improve your grip over the subject. Also you can do certain things to improve your sitting.

Do not continuously sit in a same position for a long time as your body will start paining.

Do not study on the bed and also do not study in lying pose.

Do not sit under fan where the air is coming directly to your face as it will fry your face and you will feel sleepy

Do regular exercises and Yoga.

Drink lot of water and avoid more tea or coffee.

Take a rest of 5 mins after every two to three hours.

Do logical subjects at night.

Hope you will like the ideas.

Cheers
16th November 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i am in class 10th ...i everyday made routines but some how i am unable to follow .....i want to study for 8-10 hours but i cant>>>iss there any tips which will prove helpful tome?
6th May 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

since its only 20-25 days remaining for aiims 2013 exam...pls tell me how can i study smartly so that i crack d exam by giving tips on imp topics and chapters
and a full 20 days study programme..plz help me!!
20th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

whom i should prefer to study coaching ,school or myselfstudy?
15th August 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

my entrance exam is 25 days from now? what should i do to be in focused in my syudy??
19th October 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

how to make study intresting!!!?so that we can study for long hours together with same enthusiasm!!!?
25th March 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 months to revigen7 books is it a long time and how can I make sure that I will remember it all???
16th December 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
how to concentrate when one have tv mobile internet playground all types of facilities
you just loxk yourself in a room without pc ,
start study with som music simultaneously,
then if feel tired dance for a while then again study ,repeat this sequences...
24th July 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

he/she must divide his /her schedule in small spells . because it is not advisable to study less just because of strong iq although strong iq too needs hardwork . but its too not advisable to study 16 hours a day , 10 -12 hours a day is more than sufficient if you are consistent with it. sleep for 7-8 hours is as necessary as to study for 12 hours . so i advise you to figure out a balance between hardwork and peace of mind .
24th July 2015, 08:37 PM
john215

Re: How should I study continuously for 15-16 hours?

No way it is not possible because it is totally depends on your capability
First of all you thinking wrong because this is practically not possible , you can remove this type of thinks in you mind
You can only focus your studies
24th July 2015, 09:42 PM
channu tiwari

Dear friend the gruelling level of some competitive exams really needs candidate to study about 15 to 16 hours.if you want to see your roll number in the result then you have to do this. I di suggest you some points, plz have a look_
1- everyday's objective must be fixed that what you have to complete in those hours.
2- don't leave study table before fulfilling that objective.
3- do remain attached with consistent source of inspiration.
4-take small breaks. they are very imp to renergize and refresh you.

hope will be beneficial 4 you.
thanks a lot
11th August 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How many month preparation make command over banking entrance exam
8th March 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
wow bro replying to you after 12 years, feels good coming here, i would recommend you imagine your goal and how much you will suffer if u fail or dont get good grades, imagine the happiness u and your parents would have when u get into a good college or get a good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?