22nd August 2010, 01:33 PM
shahpatel

How should I study Organic Chemistry? How should I remember the reactions?

sir/madam
i feel very difficult to study organic chem. i am unable to remember reactions for long time .plz suggest me how to study as hardly 5 months are left for studies.

regards
SHAH

21st May 2011, 02:04 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: How should I study Organic Chemistry? How should I remember the reactions?

just learn 5 reactions per day and you will learn organic in less then 15 days
21st May 2011, 02:58 PM
alphagamma

Default Re: How should I study Organic Chemistry? How should I remember the reactions?

ha ha ha......Thats the problem most of the students are facing nowadays. but don't worry you are in the right hands now. I can help you to solve this problem in an experienced way. What all you have to do is just devote 30 minutes daily.
You have to do 15 reactions daily on a paper from NCERT only. And see how the reaction is going on. Soon you will see that you know all the reactions within a period of 2 months and you will get bored but dont stop until the exams else it would be of no use.
All this is enough for all exams except IIT-JEE.
So start today!!!
Good Luck!!!
21st May 2011, 06:30 PM

muguping all the reactions makes it difficult to remember the reactions. first see the precursor name. name itself contains some important functional groups present or basic nucleus name so that it will be easier for you to remember the structure by seeing the name of the precursor and then keenly study the mechanism how the reaction is progrssing....
21st May 2011, 08:49 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

You should be daily read saraswati chalisa Its will help to concentrate and remember.
You should be learn by thinking that its My passion And I have to do. Then see how easy to Remember.

If you are facing problem with your books then You should be Login to http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/95664-Doctors.aspx
2nd June 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Shah,

The best way to study organic chemistry is to classify the reactions according to chemicals. For examples all the alcohols have common reactions with acids. So just focus on these common reactions and be thorough in these. Then you can take each chemical and study their specialized reaction.

Organic chemistry is a beautiful subject where the reactions are systematic and it is easy to master this subject.
14th September 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

What does mechanisum try to remember for as?
28th November 2011, 04:47 PM
litunu

don't worry you are in the right hands now. I can help you to solve this problem in an experienced way. What all you have to do is just devote 30 minutes daily.
You have to do 15 reactions daily on a paper from NCERT only. And see how the reaction is going on. Soon you will see that you know all the reactions within a period of 2 months and you will get bored but dont stop until the exams else it would be of no use.
All this is enough for all exams except IIT-JEE.
So start today!!!
19th April 2013, 06:16 AM
Unregistered

best tips to learn organic?
3rd May 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

how should i best study organic chemistry for iit jee (main/advance)?
16th May 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I feel bored in studying chemistry.
How can i overcome it?
29th April 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I remember all the reactions in organic chemistry for IIT JEE in a span of 20 days?
29th April 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I remember all the reactions in organic chemistry for IIT JEE in a span of 20 days?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?