19th March 2015, 04:47 AM
Dnyaneshwar radkar

How to start career after passing out Automobile Engineering?

I am automobile engineering Passout candidate with 75% so someone explain me that how to start my career after this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in Automobile Surveyor?
  2. How may one build career in automobile engineering after passing class 12th?
  3. How to do a career in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma computer engineering
  4. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  6. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  7. Career in Automobile Designing after passing 12th?
  8. Can I start my career in Marine Engineering after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering with 65%?
  9. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  11. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  12. Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?
  13. Can I join in Automobile industry after passing mechanical engineering?
  14. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  15. Career after Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  17. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech?
  18. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
15th April 2015, 06:09 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to start career after passing out Automobile Engineering?

There are lots of opportunities for you lined up. Since you have got a remarkable overall percentage in your b.tech, the options for you also widens up-

1) You can prepare for private companies like Maruti, Hyundai, TATA Motors etc. Recently only, TATA motors organised a pool campus. Keep yourself updated with all these sort of news.

2) You can prepare for GATE exam. There are lots of government companies which recruit considering the GATE score.

3) Also, through the GATE score, you can apply for the M.tech program in IIT's which would boost your career to a new height.

4) Many private companies also differentiate candidates on the basis of GATE score.

5) Stay connected with online job portals like SHINE.com or Naukri.com. These sometimes offer great opportunities. Also while making a profile on such websites, make sure you filter out all those jobs which you do not want. If you do not do so, there would be many mails regarding the useless jobs which is not of your use example BPO's etc.
15th April 2015, 06:14 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to start career after passing out Automobile Engineering?

There are lots of opportunities for you lined up. Since you have got a remarkable overall percentage in your b.tech, the options for you also widens up-

1) You can prepare for private companies like Maruti, Hyundai, TATA Motors etc. Recently only, TATA motors organised a pool campus. Keep yourself updated with all these sort of news.

2) You can prepare for GATE exam. There are lots of government companies which recruit considering the GATE score.

3) Also, through the GATE score, you can apply for the M.tech program in IIT's which would boost your career to a new height.

4) Many private companies also differentiate candidates on the basis of GATE score.

5) Stay connected with online job portals like SHINE.com or Naukri.com. These sometimes offer great opportunities. Also while making a profile on such websites, make sure you filter out all those jobs which you do not want. If you do not do so, there would be many mails regarding the useless jobs which is not of your use example BPO's etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?