10th December 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to start a career in aviation industry at the age of 20?

I'm Nimesha and my age is 20 years. I'm really keen on to be an Air Hostess and I'm dreaming to it. I'm ready to pay dedication for it. Therefore, please guide me on how should I start my career in this field?

29th April 2020, 12:36 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: How to start a career in aviation industry at the age of 20?

You can be an Air Hostess provided you are eligible for it. The eligibility criteria's for becoming an Air Hostess are given below:

1)Minimum 12th Qualified
2)Minimum height of 157 cm
3)Minimum eyesight of '6/9'
4)The candidate should not have any mental illness record.
5)Apart from this the candidate should have good communicating skills. Having knowledge of multiple languages is a plus point.
6)Good vision, ability to stay calm during emergencies, handle tasks in a calm way, good hearing are some other required skills.

If you meet the above requirements then you can join an institute for Air Hostess
Training and proceed with your Career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?