29th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How to study diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra in Distance Mode?

i have completed my I.T.I TRADE OF TURNER

NOW I WANT TO STUDY DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IN ANDHRA IN DISTANCE MODE

Related Questions:
  1. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  2. What are the Diploma courses available to study through Distance Mode for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  5. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. How to do diploma engineering in mechanical through distance mode?
  7. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  9. Is there any scholarship available for Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  10. Where can i do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance course (kolkata) after 12th?
  11. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  12. Universities which offer Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. How to do diploma in mechanical in distance mode?
  16. How to do Mechanical diploma in distance mode?
  17. How to do B.Tech through distance learning mode after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  18. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
14th October 2016, 10:29 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra in Distance Mode?

In India, Many universities offer the distance mode diploma engineering. You can apply for the same & get admission. For that, You must have passed 10th class.

Admission Procedure
- Download the application form from official website of university to which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Draw a DD of specified fees.
- Send the application along with DD & all other documents to specified address.

Required Documents
- Passport Size Photographs
- Attested Copy of 10th , 12th Class
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
- Attested Copy of Community Certificate
- Attested Copy of School Leaving Certificate
- Application Form along with DD

Universities Offering Distance Mode Engineering
- JNTU
- Andhra University
- IGNOU
- Annamalai University
- AMIE
- Sikkim Manipal University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Open University
- Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?