8th February 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to study ECE after doing 12th?

sir,iam doin my +2 nw.my exams get over on march27th.i want to study ece. pls refer me some top colleges for my study.and reply me what should i do for that right from now

31st March 2013, 08:47 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to study ECE after doing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,iam doin my +2 nw.my exams get over on march27th.i want to study ece. pls refer me some top colleges for my study.and reply me what should i do for that right from now

Hello dear,

Electronics and Communication is having a very good scope for future and present also.

There are many colleges across India providing good quality education. You can try finding at your own locality itself.

For getting top most UNIVERSITIES/COLLEGES.

Try for IITs.

Every IIT will provide ECE seat if your in the merit list of IIT-JEE entrance Exam.

IIT-JEE is one of the toughest exam and getting a seat in IIT needs very hardwork and Intelligence.

If you can do this start preparation from right now.

Some of the IITs are: (TOP Colleges)

IIT- KANPUR

IIT- DELHI

IIT- KHARAGPUR

IIT- MADRAS

IIT- BOMBAY

IIT- HYDERABAD

IIT- ROORKEE

ALSO LOOK FOR:

NIT- ROORKELA, NIT-JAMSHEDPUR & NIT- WARANGAL

Another Exam is AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM

(Except IITs you can find any other college in India.)

and If you want to study in your own state different CET exams are there in every state go for it.

Every college will be having ECE branch.

Start preparing for the Exams you think you can crack easily.

All the Best!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?