16th June 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to study in Gandhi Medical college? I have scored 570 in medicine

hello sir,i got emcet rank 570 in medicine .i am oc candidate ,i have ph reservation ,i want study in gandhi medical college for which i am non local whether i get seat or not....please send me your reply to my mail adress [email protected]

11th November 2022, 07:21 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to study in Gandhi Medical college? I have scored 570 in medicine

To study MBBS in any government medical college you will have to fulfill the following criteria
According to the rules and regulations candidate will have to give the national eligibility entrance test which is a common entrance test for each and every candidate enough country who wishes to secure a seat in medicine
After scoring marks and a rank in the following exam a merit list will be withdrawn and according to that the students will be allocated colleges according to their states through the state quota and will be also provided with an all India quota
to be eligible for the following exam the candidate must have secure at least 50% in physics chemistry and biology in their 12th standard examinations for the general category students and there is a bit of relaxation for the reserved category students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?