20th June 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Sports Medicine/Forensic Medicine/Medical Informatics/PM & R/Law for MBBS graduate Army Officer?

Hello
I am mbbs graduate,serving presently as army officer.
i want to get entrance in some good medical college/institute to do diploma in sports medicne/forensic medicine/medical informatics/pm&r/law.
i scored 601 rank 2210 in neet.what and where can i get chances to get admission for above mentioned subject

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  2. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  3. Detailed aspects of Diploma in Sports Medicine for MBBS graduate?
  4. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  6. Colleges offering sports quota in Chennai?
  7. Can I get a seat under sports quota after scoring 187.25 cutoff? List of private medical colleges offering seat under sports quota?
  8. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  9. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  10. How to become Army officer from Sports quota?
  11. Information about B.PED entrance exam?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  13. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  14. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  15. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  16. Which are the colleges offering sports quota in Chennai?
  17. List of engineering colleges offering sports quota of 500 seats
  18. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
29th June 2022, 11:48 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Sports Medicine/Forensic Medicine/Medical Informatics/PM & R/Law for MBBS graduate Army Officer?

Here is a list of colleges that are offering diploma course in Medicine,Forensic Medicine, Medical Informatics.

King Georges Medical University, Lucknow.
Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
School of Tropical Medicine, Kolkata.
Madras Medical College, Chennai.
RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?