27th November 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study Homeopathy through correspondence

Iam interst to study homeo through correspon...could u please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  2. How should I study homoeopathy through correspondence?
  3. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  4. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  5. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  6. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  7. How to study Homeopathy through correspondence
  8. How to study Homoeopathy through correspondence after passing 10th? How to practice after this course?
  9. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  10. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  11. How can I do correspondence homeopathy course if I am a 12th arts student?
  12. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  13. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  14. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  15. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
  16. Can I do Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence having backlogs in 12th Science? Colleges in Belgaum, Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  18. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
20th August 2020, 12:53 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How to study Homeopathy through correspondence

Homeopathy is a medical course of a duration of 5 and a half year
If is a full time course
The eligibility to get admission in this course is
Candidate must have studied science in 11 and 12 standard
Candidate must have scored at least 50% in physics , chemistry and biology
Candidate must appear for the national level entrance exam
Candidate will secure admission in the basis of marksscored in the entrance exam
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
As this is a full time course it cannot be done through a correspondence medium
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?