20th July 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How to study IFS after studying B.Tech CSE from Andhra

sir i am studying 4th b.tech cse from Andhra .after that my degree i want to study IFS for that which subjects i will select sir and how i will prepare to that exams. until intermediate i will study in telugu medium.for that give me your suggitions for me thankyou sir

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Tech Biotech? I am studying B.E CSE final year
  2. How should I study IAS after studying B.Tech 1st year CSE?
  3. Is it possible to study Biotechnology after studying B.E CSE?
  4. How to study in Indian Military Academy? I am studying in 2nd year B.Tech in CSE
  5. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  6. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  7. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  8. Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?
  9. What is the difference between Computer Engineering and Information Technology?
  10. How can I prepare for IFS exam? I am studying 4th B.Tech
  11. What should I study to become an IFS Officer? -- [New]
  12. What are the government jobs for B.Tech CSE students in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study instrumentation after studying B.Tech first year
  14. How to get S/W job in MNC?
  15. How to study in CSE 3rd year? I am studying IT 2nd year
  16. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  17. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  18. Reference books and coaching classes in Tamil Nadu and Kerala for the preparation of IFS exam? How can I prepare for it?
21st July 2013, 06:39 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study IFS after studying B.Tech CSE from Andhra

Hi Friend.........................

IFS Examination is Conducted by UPSC for recruitment to the Indian Forest Service will be held by the Union Public Service Commission commencing from the 14th July, 2012.

To apply for this examination you must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from a recognised University.

If you have study any one of the subjects in your Graduation, only then you are eligible for IFS Examination.

You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2012, and you must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1982 and not later than 1st August, 1991, Only then you are eligible for IFS Examination.

The Notification of IFS Examination was already Published and the Online Registrations was already started and the last date of apply for this examination online is 14/May/2012.

Eligible candidates may apply for this examination online only. The examination fees of IFS is Rs 100 and you have to pay the fees by any one of the modes:

You have to Remit your fees either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.

OR

By using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore.

OR

By using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.

You have to fill the online application form and fill both the part completely to complete the Registration process.
21st July 2013, 01:10 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,,

IFS Stands for Indian Forest Service and this Examination is Conducted Union Public Service Commission.

The Notification for this Examination May Published in Employment New paper and Official website of UPSC.

The IFS Examination Consist of Objective Type with Multiple Choice and This Examination is also having Negative Marking System .

So, you may lose your Mark from each Work wrong . So, please take while attend the Question.

To appear in this Examination than you should Complete Bachelor degree Course from recognized University.

You should have any one of the like, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science /Botany /Chemistry /Geology /Mathematics /Physics /Statistics /Zoology Etc... in Bachelor degree Course.

If you studied any one of the Subject than Definitely applicable for this Examination.

Your age must be attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years

All the best............................s
21st July 2013, 04:04 PM
whiteblossom

Hi ,

After completing B.Tech you can appear for the IFS exam.

IFS is Indian forest services is the exam conducted by UPSC.

A candidate who is the citizen of India can apply for this exam .

The minimum qualification is to be a graduate in any discipline
from any recognized university .

The exam is conducted in three phases :

A] Preliminary exam
B] Main exam
C]Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?