8th January 2011, 08:33 PM
shagufta bano

Can 30 year old candidates appear civil services/PSC examinations? Books to follow for preparation of PSC examinations?

which book i can follow for prepearing pcs enterence 2011.when the exam willb held on.I'm 30 years old.can i appear for this.pls tell me.

8th January 2011, 09:15 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can 30 year old candidates appear civil services/PSC examinations? Books to follow for preparation of PSC examinations?

Dear friend,
If your age is 30 then you are eligible for last time because the age limit is 21 to 30 years....
8th January 2011, 09:33 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can 30 year old candidates appear civil services/PSC examinations? Books to follow for preparation of PSC examinations?

Age limit for UPSC is 21-30 yrs. Now see .. if u will become of 30 yrs on ! August, 2011... then u cannt give exam(except if u belong to reserved category).
8th January 2011, 11:14 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

to appear in civil services your age must be in between 21 to 30 years. if you are not general candidate and belongs to SC/ST/PH then there is relaxation of 5years age.

so if you cross age eligibility at the time of civil service examination then you will not be eligible to appear in the examination.

the examination generally held in june and december month of each year.

best wishes.
9th January 2011, 12:17 AM
saswata06

If you are crossed 30 years of age then you age not eligible.If you belongs to SC/ST category then you have 5 years of age relaxation.
9th January 2011, 12:34 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi friend,
30 is the last limit,if you cross this at the time of exam then you will not be able but if not then surly can apply
9th January 2011, 03:12 AM
sabav

Dear friend,
PSC examinations books are available in
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2010/12/punj...old-paper.html
follow it...
9th January 2011, 07:48 AM

Cool Re: Can 30 year old candidates appear civil services/PSC examinations? Books to follow for preparation of PSC examinations?

Good morning,

Age limit for to appear in civil services is between 21 to 30 years for general candidates.

For SC/ST it is 35 years.

all the best.
9th January 2011, 10:10 AM

Smile Re: Can 30 year old candidates appear civil services/PSC examinations? Books to follow for preparation of PSC examinations?

Good morning Sir,

Yes I am glad to say that you are eligible for Civil Services exam as its age limit is 21 to 30 years and also there is relaxation for OBC's for three years and for SC's/ST's is five years.

for books regarding PSC exam you can visit its official website.

Good Day!!!!!!!!
27th April 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

i am 35 year old and belong to uttarakhand can i fill the form uttarakhand public service commission exam.
14th June 2011, 06:02 PM
sachin6

Sorry sir you are not eligible for psc exams.because the age limit is 21 to 30.you can join any other job.best of luck
13th August 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about age limit for women in general category
19th October 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi , My name is MOHAMMED SHOHAIB and i am 30 years old. I want to become POLICE OFFICER atleast SUB INSPECTOR.
Can you please help me fulfilling my dream and i am least bothered about death and i want to serve my nation.
Thanks in advance .
MOHAMMED SHOHAIB
PH NO : 91 9901300384
EMAIL ID : [email protected]
24th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i m fe-mail 41 years candidat, can i eligible to appear in C.G.psc
21st January 2012, 01:08 AM
edward1989

to appear in civil services your age must be in between 21 to 30 years. if you are not general candidate and belongs to SC/ST/PH then there is relaxation of 5years age.

so if you cross age eligibility at the time of civil service examination then you will not be eligible to appear in the examination.

the examination generally held in june and december month of each year.
5th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am ex service man from army & want to job in cg gov my age 44 yr
25th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

how many attempts are there for Psc exam?
22nd October 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am 24 year old sir anyone please mail me i am which book reading to solve the entrance exam of psc 2012 pls mail me sunilchouhan786@gmail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?