23rd September 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How t do PG in Advertising from Symbiosis Pune? I am SYBMM student from Patkar College, Mumbai

I am sybmm student from patkar college,mumbai. I want to do PG in Advertising from Symbosis pune. so plz guide about the entrance exam which is SNAP.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges providing courses in advertising?
  2. List of engineering colleges where I can get admission after scoring 145 in MHT CET?
  3. Information about the Symbiosis College Pune and Thakur College in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission into these college?
  4. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  5. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  6. Best Commerce colleges for B.Com course? How to score at least 90% in 10+2?
  7. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  8. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  10. Whether a student residing outside Pune will get admission in Symbiosis Commerce College?
  11. Details about B.Com admission? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do my B.Com directly after passing BPP course?
  13. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  14. Can an arts student from Sophia college in Mumbai get admitted to to TYBE in Pune University?
  15. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  17. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  18. Which government engineering colleges of Maharashra will be best after completing 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?