29th August 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student residing outside Pune will get admission in Symbiosis Commerce College?

respecter is/madam
i am a student from Hyderabad .i want to know whether a student residing outside pune will get admission in the college??? what is the cut off mark to get admission?? is there hostel facility available in the college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  2. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  3. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  4. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
  5. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  6. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  7. Information about the Symbiosis College Pune and Thakur College in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission into these college?
  8. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  9. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  10. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  11. What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  12. What is the cutoff marks for commerce stream in Symbiosis college of Pune?
  13. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  14. How should I get a seat in Symbiosis Pune?
  15. How can I get admission in Symbiosis Pune for MBA in Information Technology? I am a pre final year student doing B.Tech
  16. Cutoff marks for admission in M.A in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  17. Can I change my college after 1 year to MIT Pune or Symbiosis college Pune
  18. Can I do B.Com after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
16th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student residing outside Pune will get admission in Symbiosis Commerce College?

Yes, the students who are residing outside of pune can get admission in Symbiosis Commerce College. The cut-off marks for getting an admission in commerce course was 87% according to the last year admission procedure.

Yes, there is a hostel facility in the Symbiosis College and the hostels are managed by the Symbiosis Society, and on recommendation from the college authorities and on the basis of the merit the rooms are allotted subject to availability of the seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?