8th September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How t get a job after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

i am third year mech. Engg. Student .very tension about job. Carrier.

Related Questions:
  1. Best design softwares for mechanical engineering? I am studying 3rd year B.E mechanical engineering
  2. Job Opportunities for the candidates of 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I get a job after studying mechanical engineering 3rd year
  4. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  5. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  7. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Job in any of the MNC after passing 3rd year computer science and engineering?
  9. Can I do any mechanical related course after passing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  10. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  11. Can I get a job after passing computer engineering? I am a 3rd year student
  12. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  13. How to get a job after studying B.E mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I get a good job in Mechanical government department? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  15. How to get a job in Indian Railway? I am a 3rd year B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  16. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in BSc engineering 3rd year after passing B.Tech mechanical in Pakistan
  18. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
28th July 2013, 07:28 PM
Bread and butter
Junior Member+

Default Re: How t get a job after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering?

Dear friend,as you are the 3rd year mechanical engginering student and want to get job,dear after your 3rd year you can get job only in the campus placement in the companies which are coming every year to recruit the students at the post of junior enggineer in the first and then your post will increse with the experience so be prepare for the interviews that you have to face in your campus placement. Best Of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?