27th January 2014, 11:05 PM

How to take admission in 2nd year diploma after 2 years of ITI MMV

i want addmission in diploma after passing 2 years of iti mmv what is marks required to get addmission in 2 nd year diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma after 2 years of ITI MMV -- [New]
  2. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  3. Am I eligible for lateral entry 2nd year diploma at an age of 35?
  4. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  5. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  6. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of RTO? I have completed ITI in MMV
  9. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  10. Am i eligible for the post of RTO? I am not a graduate and have completed ITI in MMV
  11. Is IME Mumbai India approved by AICTE?
  12. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  13. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  14. List of approved diploma colleges where I can get admission for 2 years diploma after competing ITI in Electrical with 84% marks?
  15. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI?
  16. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  18. What is the qualification for ITI instructer in UP?
31st January 2018, 09:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in 2nd year diploma after 2 years of ITI MMV

You can apply for admission in Diploma course after completion of ITI MWV. Even, you are eligible for Lateral Entry admission in Diploma course. You must not have any pending backlog to apply for admission in Diploma course. You are expected to have minimum 55% marks in ITI course to get admission in good diploma institute. You have to appear in LEET examination to get direct admission in the second year of the diploma. After clearing the LEET examination, you have to participate the online counseling process. After getting the results of counseling, you have to visit the campus and complete the further admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?