29th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?

What is the procedure to get admission for bcom II year LATERAL course in commerce after completing diploma in commercial practice in ( english)ITI

Related Questions:
  1. How to take B.Com after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  2. Can I get admission in diploma course after pursuing ITI 2nd year in Fitter Trade
  3. Can I join diploma 2nd year directly after completion of ITI course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma directly after completion of ITI course?
  5. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma after ITI (MMV trade)?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing diploma or any electrical engineering course after completion of ITI course?
  7. Promotion from ITI to 2nd year Diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  9. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  10. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  11. Whether an ITI holder will get admission in 2nd year of Diploma programme?
  12. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  13. When admission starts in Diploma 2nd year for ITI holder?
  14. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  15. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to go for distance education in Bagalkot after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  17. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
5th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?

can i get admission for B.com on the basis of diploma in chemical engineering
5th April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?

can i get admission for B.COM AFTER diploma in chemical engineering
12th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

is their direct admission to b.com 2nd year after completion of diploma in commercial practice if yes then wat is the procedure?
3rd July 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

is their direct admission to b.com 2nd year after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice if yes then what is the procedure?
25th December 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have passed diploma in commercial practice and join to vasavi college directly 2nd year b.com but I want to diploma to degree students one year consumbtion order copy
17th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN 2ND YEAR ENGINEERING AFTER COMPLETION OF B.COM
13th June 2017, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in instrumentation and control Engineering, but I want to do B.com please suggest the procedure
7th May 2018, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 2nd year b. Com after completed my commercial computer practice?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?