28th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Com in Dayalbagh Institute of Agra?

what is the criteria of admission in b.com in dayalbagh insittute of agra

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the entrance exam of Dayalbagh education institute, agra?
  2. Sample question papers of BSc? How to get admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra? Sample question papers of DEI college for BSc?
  3. How can I get old model paper of M.Tech entrance exam of DEI Institute, Agra?
  4. Is NIOS a recognized board? is it applicable in entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE?
  6. After B.Com can I do any course from Dayalbagh Education Institute?
  7. List of UGC recognized deemed universities in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. How to opt for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing B.Tech in IT?
  9. Best universities in India offering MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Can I get a college under UPTU government after scoring 88818 and 15661 in girls Kota?
  11. Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?
  12. List of good institutes near Agra which offer interior designing course?
  13. List of top graded colleges/institutes under UPTU?
  14. List of private Polytechnic colleges in UP which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  16. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  17. Best colleges under UPTU providing good placements?
  18. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
2nd June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Com in Dayalbagh Institute of Agra?

How can I get admission in bcom in dayalbagh
26th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what should i prepare for tk clear the entrance test of d.e.i in b.com 1 year
16th April 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What the syllabus for written test entrance exam for bcom in dayalbagh university
8th May 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage require in 12th for DEI b.com coarse
10th May 2020, 04:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: How to take admission in B.Com in Dayalbagh Institute of Agra?

Admission Procedure

Admission to B.Com, is offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in 10+2 followed by a valid score in the Written Test conducted by DEI and Interview.

Selection Criteria :

Merit in 10+2 and score in JEE Main followed by an Interview.

5%, 60%, 15% and 20% weightage to the marks in class X, XII, Score in JEE Main and Interview respectively
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?