13th December 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU after completing B.A from IGNOU

I have compleated my B.A from ignou and want to take admission in B.ed ignou but I do not hav experience in any recognized school what shall I do?

31st December 2012, 06:24 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU after completing B.A from IGNOU

Hello,
Well it is really good that you have done your B.A. from Ignou. Now you will have already an experience in this environment. So you just log onto their official website which is www.ignou.ac.in. For B.ed. in Ignou first and foremost you have to clear an entrance examination. For this you need an online form which you will get in their website. On successful submission of this printed form, in your state regional center you will get a hall ticket and the examination center where you are supposed to give the examination. After you clear this three hour long objective type examination, you will get a chance at the B.ed. course.
This B.ed. course in Ignou is 2 year long. But if you get any backlog then it might take a little long. The fee for the entire course is Rs.17,400. So go ahead and all the best.
19th June 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How to seek admission in M.A. English in IGNOU when the results to B.A. are still due. (Pursuing B.A. from IGNOU only) B.A. final year exams are being given by me in June 2013, and 30th June 2013 happens to be the last date for applying for M.A. programme.
19th January 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that is it possible that i want to do course in Dancing or B.ED, could you help me please. Waiting for your nice reply.

Reagrds,

Rina
16th June 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m giving BA final year's exams from IGNOU. I want to take admission in MA (Public Adm) in July session (July 2014) from IGNOU. Plz suggest me how can i take admission in MA.
23rd October 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A in a autonomous college with economics honours & i want to take admission in B.Ed ignou. Please clearly explain about ignou B.Ed & explain it's merits
11th April 2018, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

After MA in english in Ignou can i do BED in ignou without giving teaching experience certificate?
30th April 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing my BA 2 year from ignou.can I do MA with B.ed . can we complete both our degrees at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?