25th July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BDS 1st year? What is the paper pattern? Marks distribution of topics?

I am taking addmision for BDS 1st year and I want to know the paper pattern and mark distrubition of TOPICS as now I know the syllabus.......?????

Related Questions:
  1. Paper pattern of AIEEE? Weightage of marks in each paper?
  2. Paper pattern of all the subjects, topic wise marks distribution for T.Y.B.Com 60 marks paper?
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA-1st Year Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) 1st Year Materials used in Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  6. Previous year question papers of 1st year BDS?
  7. Question paper pattern of IIT JAM(MCA) exam? Info about Marks Distribution?
  8. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Human Development and Health Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. What is TYB.Com paper pattern?
  10. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) -1st Year Human Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology 1st Year Basic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Pattern of BCECE? Marks distribution and negative marking system?
  14. Topics to be covered for the entrance exam? What types of questions are put forward and distribution of marks?
  15. New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission for MBBS or BDS in BVP? How will be the pattern of questions for BVP Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education-M.Sc in Botany 1st Year-Biology and Diversity of Algae, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?