22nd August 2011, 10:51 PM
nida insaf

New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?

What is the new pattern to take admission in medical college?And how much we required marks and percentage in 10th and 1st yr?please give me correct information about my question....thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  2. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  3. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  4. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Com 2nd year?
  5. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?
  7. How much percentage is required B.Com hons 1st year correspondence to get admission in 2nd year from SOL-DU
  8. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  9. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  10. Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE to get admission in Cotton College, Guwahati?
  11. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  12. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  14. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  15. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me? -- [New]
  16. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  17. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get into Xavier's Junior College, Mumbai?
11th October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?

I am in 10 class and interested in science.i want to take admissionn in 2 school in patna.which school be a better option for me?
28th November 2011, 02:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nida insaf View Post
What is the new pattern to take admission in medical college?And how much we required marks and percentage in 10th and 1st yr?please give me correct information about my question....thanks!
HI,
The 10th marks have no value for addimission in medical.
But for addimission you have to score minimum 50%.

There are many entrance exam like:-
-jipmer
-aiims
-aipmt
-afmc
-mgims,wardha
-ip university

good luck!
8th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am in 11th class and how much percentage required get admission in medical.also my date of birth is 10 feb 1996 can i give medical entrance exam.?
25th January 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th class and my date of birth is 1994.Am i eligible for medical entrance exam?
12th May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i am n 10th class and my date of birth is 07.05.1997.Am i eligible for medical entrance exam?
4th April 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i can't get good marks in matric but i want to get admission in mdical college so how many numbers required in f.s.c for admission in medical college
26th October 2013, 09:39 PM
bvkj.fvkgu

Post Re: New pattern for admission in Medical College? Marks required and percentage in 10th and 1st year?

i am waiting
8th June 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi...i'm in class 7 ryt nw..bt i wnt to go 4 medical in my future...so i jst wanna knw tht wht percentage wil be needed 4 getting admission in medical ???
18th August 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Hey...I m in class 10th nd my d.o.b is 27-08-1999..........I m interested in science nd my aim is a doctor. ......so tell me....how many percent important in class 10th for c.p.m.t.....???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?